The MOOD of Palehose

kapkomet

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 01:47 PM)
CUZ IF YOU POST NEGATIVE STUFF, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO POST DURING THE PLAYOFFS.. I AM TAKING NAMES!!!  WHO WANTS TO BE FIRST, HUH?  IS IT YOU?

You are acting like a constipated old geezer who hasn't been laid in years.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Mercy! @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 05:51 PM)
I am most definitely not one of those Timo Bashers one sees around here from time to time.  But can anyone tell me what that stuff is spraying out of Timo's nose in the above banner?  Thank you in advance for this information.

Fairy dust.

QUOTE(3E8 @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 04:18 PM)
Fairy dust.

If so...he should share it. This team could use it.

"Hey Ozzie, what's this stuff you're sprinkling over all of us."

"Fairy dust. I got it from Timo's Nose"

3 hours later Ozzie arrives at a mental institution. He refers to all of the doctors as "This Kid"

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 08:17 PM)
For some reason I find the banner disturbing.

I know what you mean. The grammar is atrocious. :D ;)

In the content of the heading, "just win" shouldn't be followed with a question mark. Now everyone logging onto Soxtalk will assume we're ignorant and move onto WSI

Edited by Flash Tizzle

Guys and gals,

It has been a rough night, and for the most part I applaud you all for not delving into "attack mode".  PLEASE, before you post the rest of tonight and let the heat of the moment get you, think about what it is you're posting before you submit it.

Thanks for the courtesy.

Kap

Tito--grab Kap a tissue...Sox fans everywhere will be ripping this club if they blow this lead and they have every right to. This is not some fade because of a rash of injuries. It's a fade because a bunch of mentally weak veterans are choking...

If they blow this ( and I don't think they will) I want all these weak veterans gone, because they will not be forgiven...All of them: Buehrle, Garcia, Everett, Konerko, Rowand and Hermanson. And, yes, even Ozzie.

QUOTE(Rich McKinney @ Sep 18, 2005 -> 12:16 AM)
Tito--grab Kap a tissue...Sox fans everywhere will be ripping this club if they blow this lead and they have every right to. This is not some fade because of a rash of injuries. It's a fade because a bunch of mentally weak veterans are choking...

If they blow this ( and I don't think they will) I want all these weak veterans gone, because they will not be forgiven...All of them: Buehrle, Garcia, Everett, Konerko, Rowand and Hermanson. And, yes, even Ozzie.

Grab yourself a tissue. You couldn't have found a better way to say this?

You need to learn about this board before popping off smart-ass comments with references to long-time posters' names in them.

Will the Sox choke? I guess that remains to be seen, but you certainly could have said this a million different ways in a million different threads.

Please call this your "get to know you" post. My post is intended to make sure that people adhere to the guidelines, and it didn't reference ANYTHING about the Sox choking, so please don't reference my name next time.

If you have a question or an issue, pm any of the admins/mods.

Kap

I think it's time to put up the Crede banner up there and leave it up for good. We must drain it of it's resources. Before, all of us fans were thinking, there would be nothing worse than being one and done in the playoffs. Now we found something worse. The power of Crede is summoned upon by us fans as if we were Power Rangers calling upon our megazords.

Mods, make it happen and let's use up all of the Crede banner power. Put them at the top and bottom of the page. Tried to flip them so you could put them on the sides too. Oh Crede banner, us Sox fans calleth upon thy.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Sep 17, 2005 -> 08:40 PM)
I think it's time to put up the Crede banner up there and leave it up for good. We must drain it of it's resources. Before, all of us fans were thinking, there would be nothing worse than being one and done in the playoffs. Now we found something worse. The power of Crede is summoned upon by us fans as if we were Power Rangers calling upon our megazords.

Mods, make it happen and let's use up all of the Crede banner power. Put them at the top and bottom of the page. Tried to flip them so you could put them on the sides too. Oh Crede banner, us Sox fans calleth upon thy.

Joe will appear in some form tomorrow.

Grab yourself a tissue.  You couldn't have found a better way to say this?

You need to learn about this board before popping off smart-ass comments with references to long-time posters' names in them.

Will the Sox choke?  I guess that remains to be seen, but you certainly could have said this a million different ways in a million different threads.

Please call this your "get to know you" post.  My post is intended to make sure that people adhere to the guidelines, and it didn't reference ANYTHING about the Sox choking, so please don't reference my name next time.

If you have a question or an issue, pm any of the admins/mods.

Kap

You came off pompous and as if you're trying to restrict free speech...

Guielines? There actually are guidelines on here?

People swear all the time on here....If people want to vent while the team is choking, that's understandable. What guidelines were you afraid would be broken, anyway?

QUOTE(Rich McKinney @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 07:54 AM)
You came off pompous and as if you're trying to restrict free speech...

Guielines? There actually are guidelines on here?

People swear all the time on here....If people want to vent while the team is choking, that's understandable. What guidelines were you afraid would be broken, anyway?

Ahhh, my favorite euphemism on this board. "Free speech" is what we say it is, since we keep this site running for you to post on.

I'm going to say this one more time, this time s-l-o-w-l-y so you get it. #1, know who the admins of the site are. #2, there are "ground rules", perhaps some of the most lenient "ground rules" of any site around, which is why you pretty much can say what you want, within reason. #3, there are posters here who have been on the side of "negativity" but they are RESPECTFUL about it, and they have gained that same respect that you seem to want, but seemingly have no idea how to do it.

The guidelines on my original post on this thread is the one "policy" that we're pretty strict in enforcing - that's the "personal attack" policy. People can say what they want, but they can't attack others in doing so. Be respectful, and you'll not have any problems.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 02:53 PM)
One of my favorite Texan phrases is eat what you kill. No gifts, no free lunches. That is what this season has come down to with all these games against the Tribe.

That is a good Texas phrase. Right up there with, "Why yes, I'd be happy to be a member of your Cabinet, Mr. President." :D

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 12:17 AM)
That is a good Texas phrase.  Right up there with, "Why yes, I'd be happy to be a member of your Cabinet, Mr. President."  :D

And no one needs to know about that DUI and we'll get rid of those Air National Guard sign in sheets.