No Fucking Heart

SoxFan1

THIS MIGHT BE A BIT OF A RANT BUT THIS TEAM IS ABSOLUTELY SICKENING. ABSOLUTELY NO GOD DAMN HEART. THEY DO NOT DESERVE s***! EITHER WAY, THE SOX HAVE SET THEM SELVES UP FOR HUMILIATION. EITHER THEY DONT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS AND BECOME THE BIGGEST CHOKERS IN BASEBALL HISTORY OR THEY MAKE THE PLAYOFFS, GET SWEPT, AND GET LAUGHED AT AS WELL. WHAT THE f*** HAPPENED TO THIS TEAM!? NO HEART AT ALL. NO BALLS. THEY DO NOT WANT s*** AND IT IS TERRIBLE. GO READ THE MOTHERf***ING DIPs*** PASSIONLESS SOX THREAD AND YOU WILL GET AN EXACT REPLICA OF WHAT THIS TEAM HAS DONE. ALL YOU "WERE STILL 1.5 GAMES UP" PEOPLE, PLEASE SHUT UP. 15, 9.5, 6, 3.5, 2.5, 1.5...THEN WHAT? ITS CALLED CHOKING. LOOK AT THE AVATAR AND FACE IT. THEY ARE CHOKING HORRIBLY. THIS TEAM HAS NO PASSION AT ALL. THEY LOST IT. BLAME OZZIE, BLAME THE OFFENSE, BLAME THE GM, BLAME WHOEVER YOU WANT, BUT IT WAS A GROUP EFFORT AND THEY HAVE LET THE CITY AND THEIR FANS DOWN. f*** YOU WHITE SOX, GROW A PAIR AND I'LL SEE YA IN MARCH.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 10:20 PM)
Choking is losing a 15 game lead....

To a team playing .900+ baseball.

I admit, the Sox havent done well recently, but they are around the .500 mark. Thats not really choking.

wow, this game was unreal tonight... Dye can't hit a f***ing sacrifice fly?

Ozzie still sticking with Marte?

Not bunting the leadoff man and letting Everett swing away?

No clutch hitting?

B-Mac duels with Santana and they can't win the game?

1.5 games, that's it...

QUOTE(Felix @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 11:21 PM)

I admit, the Sox havent done well recently, but they are around the .500 mark.  Thats not really choking.

Dude, can't you just realize what is going on!?!? This team was suppose to be the best team in the league. Playing .500 is unacceptable. GMAFB. Did you not watch the game or read my post. THEY HAVE NO HEART! THEY DO NOT WANT TO WIN! GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD ALREADY! Trust me, I am still rooting for them and hoping but all we are doing is setting ourselves up for dissapointment. If you can honestly say that this team has even exhibited a little bit of heart lately, then you = blind.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 10:23 PM)
Dude, can't you just realize what is going on!?!? This team was suppose to be the best team in the league. Playing .500 is unacceptable. GMAFB. Did you not watch the game or read my post. THEY HAVE NO HEART! THEY DO NOT WANT TO WIN! GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD ALREADY! Trust me, I am still rooting for them and hoping but all we are doing is setting ourselves up for dissapointment. If you can honestly say that this team has even exhibited a little bit of heart lately, then you = blind.

You are right, they dont have heart right now. But they have shown heart recently. Try the first two games of the Cleveland series.

But you need to realize something. While the Sox record was the best in baseball, their team wasnt. Playing .500 baseball is not unacceptable.

QUOTE(Felix @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 10:21 PM)

I admit, the Sox havent done well recently, but they are around the .500 mark.  Thats not really choking.

Good teams do not play sub .500 baseball the entire second half of the season and just squeak into the playoffs. Persoanlly i do not think they will make it and never did. Before the season i said ozzie and the offense would hold us back. I knew we would still hit for alot of homers but i looked throughout the entire line-up and we have way too many easy outs in the line-up. Also when our players get into cold streaks they last for extended periods of time ( full month?!?!?)

This team needs two big time bats to make us dangerous... and no furcal does not count.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 10:23 PM)

I'm not sure how a team w/ no heart comes back multiple times in the first two games of the Cleveland series. I guess Cleveland had no heart Monday and Tueday.

Even if the Sox win the division this year, Cleveland will be favored to win it next year. They are on fire and they'll continue to be that way. We're only 2 losses ahead of them. We gotta split at the very least with the Twins, win 3 of 4 against the Tigers and hopefully win 2 of 3 against the Indians. That should be enough for the division.

Edited by WilliamTell

QUOTE(qwerty @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 09:26 PM)
Good teams do not play sub .500 baseball the entire second half of the season and just squeak into the playoffs. Persoanlly i do not think they will make it and never did. Before the season i said ozzie and the offense would hold us back. I knew we would still hit for alot of homers but i looked throughout the entire line-up and we have way too many easy outs in the line-up. Also when our players get into cold streaks they last for extended periods of time ( full month?!?!?) 

This team needs two big time bats to make us dangerous... and no furcal does not count.

does Matsui or Giles work?

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 10:28 PM)
This team has heart, but very average talent that has an awful lot of players slumping.  I'm not too sure that a lot of our players can handle the pressure.  The Sox members I would say have been extremely disappointing are Ozzie, Everett, Dye, Buehrle, and Garcia.

I'll agree with the 4 besides Ozzie.

This team has scored 1 run in the last two games. The pitching hasn't been stellar by any means but this lineup is really anemic. Who is there to fear? Lets face it, they were lucky in alot of games in the first half. Make sure Konerko doesn't beat you and your fine.

Did anyone really think that this lineup would be better then last year without Ordonez, Lee, Thomas? Those teams didn't win s*** but that was because there wasn't enough pitching to win. Keep the hitters , get better pitching.

Also, can we now close the Bobby Jenks expriment?

Also, can we please play our leadoff hitter every game from here on out? Nothing against Pablo but what team sits there leadoff hitter so much? Especially the one player that could be the difference. Does Cleveland sit Grady Sizemore? Do the yankees sit Jeter? Doed Boston sit Damon?

This isn't a choke because cleveland is out of their mind right now.

This team was playing good the first half AND LUCKY. Luck in baseball doesn't last a full season.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 10:29 PM)
You must have missed the game tonight then, specifically the 8th-11th innings.

That was the definition of choking.

The 8th-11th innings are where true playoff teams come through. I thought they had it after Monday and Tuesday. But I just can't see it right now. The players are folding . . .

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 11:26 PM)
I'm not sure how a team w/ no heart comes back multiple times in the first two games of the Cleveland series.  I guess Cleveland had no heart Monday and Tueday.

OMG. Watch the games, please. This Rally Crede junk got into everyones head for 1 game. Did they show heart last night losing 8-0? I think not. Did they show heart tonight losing 4-1? I think not. Look behind what is going on. 3 straight innings, we had opportunities to score with less than 2 outs and we botched them all. Even the flipping Royals scored 10 on us and made it look easy. The team hs no heart. 4-6 over the last 10. 6-9 in the last 15. The team has no heart, does not want to win, and does not deserve to win. PERIOD.