Sox v. Twins Official Game Thread 9/24/05

bjm676

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Sep 25, 2005 -> 12:10 AM)
At this point watching Cleveland is useless, especially against the Royals. I'm just hoping Boston or NY tank it.

Cleveland is so damn good now, no one should consider it a collapse if the Sox have to win the Wild Card.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 25, 2005 -> 12:12 AM)
Cleveland is so damn good now, no one should consider it a collapse if the Sox have to win the Wild Card.

For God's sake, the White Sox are still 2 games up in the loss column over them and we play them for three. By the way, we still have the American League's best record. Don't concede anything!!

Edited by sufferingsoxfan

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Sep 24, 2005 -> 05:13 PM)
Yah. If we win 96 or 97 games and lose, it was just bad f***ing luck. Typical Sox luck.

If we win 96 or 97 games...we better be ready to win 98 or 99 against Cleveland and finish this damn division off.

I ain't buying a f***ing Wild Card T shirt. But I will buy a T Shirt at the division. And the ALCS. And about 9 or 10 if we make it any further.

Fathom ... :D

I am gonna print and frame this comment, I tend to agree. I want badly for the White Sox to win the division though. I still think it will happen.

Garcia needs to maintain his focus here, this game is not over.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Sep 24, 2005 -> 05:13 PM)
Yah. If we win 96 or 97 games and lose, it was just bad f***ing luck. Typical Sox luck.

I don't mind if we get the WC at all. As long as we get in the playoffs, that's all that matters to me. Besides, i want to see this team play more on the road.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 25, 2005 -> 12:12 AM)

They didn't deserve to win last night.

KC pissed that one away.

I won't b****, we played 'em just as many times as they will, but still...

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 24, 2005 -> 07:15 PM)
If we win 96 or 97 games...we better be ready to win 98 or 99 against Cleveland and finish this damn division off.

I ain't buying a f***ing Wild Card T shirt.  But I will buy a T Shirt at the division.  And the ALCS.  And about 9 or 10 if we make it any further.

We better win the division. I've been eyeing the Cards gear on MLB.com. The Divison winner stuff is NICE. I'd love to blow some money on the Sox.