AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

greasywheels121

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Sep 25, 2005 -> 06:11 PM)
Im still not sure if the real Buehrle is back yet.  Did anyone look at their lineup.  Of the players who had enough ab's to count the highest avg. was like .260

That lineup sucked. I was encouraged though cause he was getting ahead and throwing strikes. Also his change wasn't fluttering up and way to righties all that much like it's been doing for a while now.

I went to that game, 33rd time for me. I had a absoulte awesome time. That hour rain delay went by quick because of the bears game. When the showed that the Royals won, the place was going nuts. Mark pitched outstanding even if it was agenst a bad team, he needs to get his confidence back on track. Pauile, if that was your last regular season home game, way to go out with a homer. Everett you still suck. If anyone sat in section 137ish, we all got an extra treat with that hot chick in that white tank top....WOW she was smoking....all and all another great day at the ball park

I'm not gonna get too excited over Garcia and Buehrle's performances the last couple days. The Twins flat out can't hit. Will know if those two are back on track when they start shutting down some legit line-ups. Anyway, great win today. The Sox did exactly what they had to do after the bad loss on Thursday. Now we've got to take 3 of 4 from the Tigers and hope the Indians lose atleast once to the D-rays, which is more than possible. 5!