Steff and HSC

Mr. Showtime

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, it's 6:30 in the morning and I'm getting ready to leave for work. Everything we have heard indicates today should be the day Williams goes. When I get home at 5:00 or so, is this thing gonna be done?

:rolleyes:

He was supposed to be not comming back from NC. This was before the "incident" with his sons (that I was also told did not just happen this weekend) It was my understanding that his resignation would be for "family issues". 13 emails from 3 different people claim the same thing. I'm sorry, I wish I had more to give you.

I'd have to agree with him. I'll believe it when I see it. And I'll eat a big fat plate of crow! :rolleyes:

I don't blame you. I'm begining not to believe it myself. And at this point, I just don't give a s***.

And at this point, I just don't give a s***.

I think that best describes a lot of us right now! I just can't justify giving much of a s*** when the team doesn't. They're getting paid to give a s***. I'm getting a bunch of s*** (from Cub fans) for giving a s***.

Does all that make any sense? :bang

Well.. I got 3 emails and a phone call just this morning about this s***. I told them not to send me anything else unless it's concrete confirmation that KW has been relieved of his duties. I've got better s*** to be doing with my time.

I think that best describes a lot of us right now! I just can't justify giving much of a s*** when the team doesn't. They're getting paid to give a s***. I'm getting a bunch of s*** (from Cub fans) for giving a s***.

:huh:

:huh:

It sounded better in my head! :lol:

I do not know Steff personally.

HSC is a very special friend of mine. And I know who she knows in the offices and on the team.

For the KW situation: what was reported here last week was confirmed to me by two different stock holders in the Sox. Why it has not happened yet no one understands. The whole situation is unusual, down to the arrest of KW's two sons, including the release of the name of an arrested juvenile, an unusual if not illegal practice in most states.

As for the insults directed against Steff and HSC, I resent those insults. Some very insulting things have been posted. It is not called for. This entire forum should not be a place for the nasty exchanges of personal insults that we are seeing today.

If nothing else, the firing of KW was being considered and seemed like a done deal. That is fact, as I have it separately from what Steff and HSC posted, from two different stock holders in the White Sox.

If it does not happen at all, we were informed by HSC and Steff of something that was considered by many in the Sox organization to be a done deal. Things that have been close to being done sometimes fall apart. If it does not happen, then all HSC and Steff have done is share information of something that was a mighty strong possibility with us, some of whom are not perhaps worthy of their insights and information.

I am making a strong stand by the side of HSC and Steff. There is not a better friend in the world than HSC and she would never steer anyone wrong.

People may think what they wish. I stand at the side of HSC and Steff and thank them for treating this forum with a maturity that has not been returned in its entirety to them.

HSC is a very special friend of mine.  And I know who she knows in the offices and on the team.

For the KW situation: what was reported here last week was confirmed to me by two different stock holders in the Sox. Why it has not happened yet no one understands.  The whole situation is unusual, down to the arrest of KW's two sons, including the release of the name of an arrested juvenile, an unusual if not illegal practice in most states.

As for the insults directed against Steff and HSC, I resent those insults.  Some very insulting things have been posted.  It is not called for. This entire forum should not be a place for the nasty exchanges of personal insults that we are seeing today.

If nothing else, the firing of KW was being considered and seemed like a done deal. That is fact, as I have it separately from what Steff and HSC posted, from two different stock holders in the White Sox.

If it does not happen at all, we were informed by HSC and Steff of something that was considered by many in the Sox organization to be a done deal. Things that have been close to being done sometimes fall apart.  If it does not happen, then all HSC and Steff have done is share information of something that was a mighty strong possibility with us, some of whom are not perhaps worthy of their insights and information.   

I am making a strong stand by the side of HSC and Steff.  There is not a better friend in the world than HSC and she would never steer anyone wrong.

People may think what they wish.  I stand at the side of HSC and Steff and thank them for treating this forum with a maturity that has not been returned in its entirety to them.

blah blah blah. Yeah i talked to 24 stockholders with the yankees and they told me Babe Ruth is thinking about returning to the yankees. :rolleyes:

HSC is a very special friend of mine.  And I know who she knows in the offices and on the team.

For the KW situation: what was reported here last week was confirmed to me by two different stock holders in the Sox. Why it has not happened yet no one understands.  The whole situation is unusual, down to the arrest of KW's two sons, including the release of the name of an arrested juvenile, an unusual if not illegal practice in most states.

As for the insults directed against Steff and HSC, I resent those insults.  Some very insulting things have been posted.  It is not called for. This entire forum should not be a place for the nasty exchanges of personal insults that we are seeing today.

If it does not happen at all, we were informed by HSC and Steff of something that was considered by many in the Sox organization to be a done deal. Things that have been close to being done sometimes fall apart.  If it does not happen, then all HSC and Steff have done is share information of something that was a mighty strong possibility with us, some of whom are not perhaps worthy of their insights and information.   

I am making a strong stand by the side of HSC and Steff.  There is not a better friend in the world than HSC and she would never steer anyone wrong.

People may think what they wish.  I stand at the side of HSC and Steff and thank them for treating this forum with a maturity that has not been returned in its entirety to them.

I agree.

blah blah blah. Yeah i talked to 24 stockholders with the yankees and they told me Babe Ruth is thinking about returning to the yankees. :rolleyes:

Babe and I are drinking buddies. He told me he wants to play for Boston. :cheers

Between her willingness to share inside information that maybe we are not deserving of AND her recent generous offer to send me Salerno butter cookies when I need a fix, I will defend HSC in any and all matters. I have lost count of the number of seemingly improbable Sox organizational moves that have gone down precisely as she reported they would. I'm sure it will be the same in this case as well.