JFK had an affair with a 19 year old?

southsider2k5

What's new he screwed everything that wasn't nailed down , if he would of lived, I think public perseption of him would of been alot different than it is today and it get more tainted by the day.

My question is why do people assume people in the spot light are any different than any of us? They make mistakes, theyre human, they are far from perfect. If anything, its worse for them because they have way more chances to make mistakes. I mean s***, imagine how many women threw themselves at JFK.

The guy has been dead for 40 years. People can claim anything the want and it can never be confirmed or denied.

For those of us who were alive when he was murdered, it remains one of the worst days in American history in our personal experience. Nothing said now will alter anyone's opinion of him or of his administration at this point.

For those for whom the Kennedys are a cottage industry, whatever.

This a thing b00b would do. Does this Dallek guy bother to confirm the story with the 19 yr old or any one related to her? Of course not. He's not interested in the truth, just making headlines.

Although it's entirely possible yet completely stupid beyond belief considering he had Marilyn all over him, it's going to take more than some old woman's recollection & Dallek's unauthorized bio to make me belief this crap.

:fyou Dallek & :fyou b00b :bang

it's going to take more than some old woman's recollection & Dallek's unauthorized bio to make me belief this crap.

I agree john, it is just sad this kinda crap comes out every so often. Leave the man alone. He still has family that are alive, his daughter and the rest of the family don't need to hear about this s***.

Another loser making money off bad mouthing someone else.

On the other hand, I agree w/you PA....let's not talk about Boog and the rest of the momo's anymore.