Boston @ Chicago - ALDS Game 1

Heads22

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Oct 4, 2005 -> 10:42 PM)
How disappointing is that news!

Not really. It's a great trade for the Bulls, as they were NEVER going to play him unless he received a full bill of health. I actually think that on a gritty team, Thomas can become a big contributor. Back to baseball....

QUOTE(fathom @ Oct 4, 2005 -> 05:45 PM)
Not really.  It's a great trade for the Bulls, as they were NEVER going to play him unless he received a full bill of health.  I actually think that on a gritty team, Thomas can become a big contributor.  Back to baseball....

He is as bad of a defender and curry, worse rebounder, worse shooter, not a good passer... that says nothing for thomas.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Oct 4, 2005 -> 10:46 PM)
He is as bad of a defender and curry, worse rebounder, worse shooter, not a good passer... that says nothing for thomas.

Thomas? He's a pretty solid outside shooter. He's also about as good of a defensive rebounder as Curry is.

QUOTE(kman @ Oct 4, 2005 -> 03:45 PM)
Dude thats not kewl

Just stating the facts. Especially since the Knicks are going to play him WITHOUT undergoing a DNA test. I mean ... doesn't that make them huge assholes? Is it just me? Aren't they acting kind of Satanic?

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Oct 4, 2005 -> 05:45 PM)
i didn't see who we got?  who?

Sweetney, thomas, jermaine jackson who will be cut, conditional first round pick, two second round picks for curry and davis. Davis will be cut and in 20 days will be back with the bulls.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Oct 4, 2005 -> 10:49 PM)
Shooting under 45% while being 6-10 is unacceptable.

He's a perimeter player. No one ever thought he's being brought in to replace Curry. Something that the team lacked last season was a frontcourt reserve who could score. You put Thomas and Gordon on your bench, and you have a pretty solid scoring duo. Also, Songaila will be a real solid bench player. He's a pain in the ass when he's not on your team, but he's a great player when he's on your team.