Respect

Bridgeport Sox

I guess ESPN still can't get off the yankee kick...

11) Weakest link: If you're Ozzie Guillen, which opposing hitter do you MOST want to see at the plate with the game on the line?

Robinson Cano

Jason Giambi

Derek Jeter

Tino Martinez

Hideki Matsui

Jorge Posada

Alex Rodriguez

Gary Sheffield

Bernie Williams

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 11:30 PM)
I guess ESPN still can't get off the yankee kick...

It's funny, because its a flat out lie.

I would f***ing HATE to see Jeter, Sheff, Giambi, Matsui, ARod...f***, any of those guys out there. Erstad had to make a hell of a play to end that game.

I think we're getting picked by default. If the Spankees were playing us they would pick them no matter how f***ed their pitching is. Instead they say yeah we're gonna win then start a 5 minute segment on how great Marte is. I cant believe how stupid the folks at ESPN are.

You would think that with only 4 teams left to cover that they would have at least a little more time to bone up on whats really going on with the White Sox but I guess they're still too busy eulogizing Boston.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 02:22 AM)
I think we're getting picked by default.  If the Spankees were playing us they would pick them no matter how f***ed their pitching is.  Instead they say yeah we're gonna win then start a 5 minute segment on how great Marte is.  I cant believe how stupid the folks at ESPN are. 

You would think that with only 4 teams left to cover that they would have at least a little more time to bone up on whats really going on with the White Sox but I guess they're still too busy eulogizing Boston.

Ya, they said Marte dominated the Red Sox

QUOTE(Texsox @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 07:59 AM)
You actually have to win something to get some respect from these guys. That crazy.  Our post season appearances and success is very similar to the Yankees, Red Sox, Angels, Cards, Braves, etc.

As I was driving in to work this morning listening to Mike & Mike, all they talked about was ARod, the Yankees, the Red Sox and the Angels. Oh, and also about why we should move the game back to Wednesday night?

Hey, if the Angels took care of their Friday night game, they would not be in this situation. If the White Sox lost their Friday night game, they might have been in the same situation, and guess what? Noone from ESPN or others would care!