Brantley's on Dan Patrick right now

Greg Hibbard

He is contradicting what ozzie said. Hudler just said that ozzie and the entire dugout told AJ to start running to first, and ozzie said he thought the play was over, looked down and was writing on his lineup card.

Edited by kyyle23

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 02:33 PM)
He is contradicting what ozzie said.  Hudler just said that ozzie and the entire dugout told AJ to start running to first, and ozzie said he thought the play was over, looked down and was writing on his lineup card.

I believe Ozzie over "Sir Toke a lot".

Here is a breakdown of Rex and his efforts so far..

DUDE I SAW LIKE OZZIE, DUDE HE SENT AJ, AND I SAID WOAH, DONT GO DUDE, THATS NOT COOL, AND THE UMP, THATS NOT COOL. WE GOT ROBBED MAN.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 01:35 PM)
I think AJ just started running on his own. His throught process was probably "f***.." and then "oh yeah that may have hit the ground, i should run in case Paul throws the ball down the right field line"

Players do this quite often.

I think AJ's the only guy on the field who would have realized something happened...because he was catching Buehrle, and Buehlre had like 4 strikeouts. So AJ was used to hearing the "You're out" spoken on the strikeout, and when he didn't hear it, he suddenly realized something wasn't normal. He may very well at that moment have thought about the play in San Fran, and took off, or just took off because he didn't hear it, but I think that was the real key - our catcher didn't hear something he was expecting to hear and it clicked.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 02:38 PM)

DUDE I SAW LIKE OZZIE, DUDE HE SENT AJ, AND I SAID WOAH, DONT GO DUDE, THATS NOT COOL, AND THE UMP, THATS NOT COOL.  WE GOT ROBBED MAN.

:lolhitting

It's funny cuz you are accurate.

QUOTE(Brian @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 02:40 PM)
:lolhitting

It's funny cuz you are accurate.

Rex just said Scosia should have pulled his guys off the feild and let AJ score. It would have put a lot of pressure on the umps. :lol:

I don't think he realizes the game would have been over.

Edited by shakes

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Oct 13, 2005 -> 01:38 PM)

DUDE I SAW LIKE OZZIE, DUDE HE SENT AJ, AND I SAID WOAH, DONT GO DUDE, THATS NOT COOL, AND THE UMP, THATS NOT COOL.  WE GOT ROBBED MAN.

YOU ARE A ROAR SSI! I AM GOING TO YELL OUT YOUR f***IN CALL NAME AT THE GAMES ON FRIDAY & SAT. START LISTENING YOU & THE BULL ARE GONNA BE HEARD FOR f***ING SURE! WHEN WE ARE UP THE CROWD WILL BE SITTING. THAT GIVES ME THE OPP TO WHOOP IT UP.

PASS THE BONG REX! I HATE THAT Bs***TARTIST! RAHDIFREAKINRAHRAHKILLDAMONEKY!