AND THATS A WHITE SOX WORLD SERIES WINNER!!!!!&#33

NUKE_CLEVELAND

I'M SO FRIGGIN' HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD...NOT THE YANKEES...NOT THE RED SOX...THE CHICAGO WHITE SOX

I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS NIGHT AND THIS TEAM, I WILL NEVER ABANDON THESE GUYS AFTER WHAT THEY HAVE GIVEN ME AND ALL OF YOU. I LOVE THE SOX AND I AM GOING TO CELEBRATE NON STOP. TOMORROW, PEOPLE SHOULD EXPECT ME TO BE WILD AND UNCONTROLABLE. THANK YOU WHITE SOX FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I NEVER STOPPED BELIEVING.

GO-GO WHITE SOX!

2005 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS:

CHICAGO WHITE SOX :gosox1: :gosox2: :gosox4: :gosoxretro: :sweep: :cheers

Edited by ShoelessJoe2005

I am so numb I do not know what to say or do

I have been quietly just seeing all these post game shows

Dreams do come true

I can now die a happy man

And from now on, my life has changed

THANK YOU JERRY

THANK YOU KENNY

THANK YOU OZZIE

THANK YOU TO EVERY WHITE SOX EMPLOYEE

THANK YOU TO EVERY WHITE SOX PLAYER....PAST AND PRESENT

SOX PRIDE BABY.....I AM PROUD TO BE A FAN OF THIS FRANCHISE

:cheers :gosox1: :crying :snr :sweep:

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 01:24 AM)
Not to ruffle feathers, but im taking full responsibility for this championship, becaues I deserve it, thanks

PSSSH, MY SUPERSTITIONS DID IT. SAME PAIR OF RIPPED PAJAMA PANTS, SAME PAINTED UP BROOKS BASEBALL SHIRT, MITT IN THE SAME PLACE, BALL IN THE SAME PLACE, SAME WATER BOTTLE, SAME 6 PAITR OF KHAKI PANTS LAYING IN MY ROOM, SAME ANKLE SOCKS, NOT TO MENTION I DID NOT POST ON SOXTALK AT ALL DURING THE WORLD SERIES....I RAWK! :D

I'm a Cardinals fan from around Chicago who registered here a while back hoping for a Sox-Cards WS. That didn't exactly pan out as planned but I've been reading your forum since then and I just wanted to say congrats. You guys dominated this year and deserve it.

Edited by maest

What a f***ing night! I shared it my 72 year old father and my 25 year old son. When I started playing baseball, my favorite player was Pete Ward. What canm I say? It's been 40 years since I first stepped onto a baseball field as a member of an organized team. The whole damn time since then, I've been a Sox fan. No matter how good, or how bad, I've been a Sox fan first and foremost. I am so geeked right now, that I can't finish this post in an appropriate manner.

I LOVE THE WHITE SOX.

That is the 2005 World Champion Chicago White Sox!