Paulie's offer

LDF

"Citing a high-ranking White Sox official, The Sun reported in Tuesday's edition that Konerko has an arthritic hip condition. One Orioles official said the club is aware of the condition, which was apparently diagnosed years ago, but isn't deeply concerned. The White Sox aren't making any official comment on Konerko's hip, but one club official privately told the Chicago Tribune that the team was upset that the information had become public."

hummmmm

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxPride56 @ Nov 30, 2005 -> 04:51 AM)
I was just letting you know but its all good :cheers

WOW!!!!! someone on this site that dosent take things too seriously

yes!

thats right up there with the things that need to happen before the world will end... you know, revaltions and such.... wow.... im really impressed, youve won another friend here at soxtalk

most are friends from the start, then you have the occasional drunken bafoon of a scarstic asswad such as myself who mess around with new people. =P

:lizard

QUOTE(hi8is @ Nov 29, 2005 -> 10:57 PM)

yes!

thats right up there with the things that need to happen before the world will end... you know, revaltions and such.... wow.... im really impressed, youve won another friend here at soxtalk

most are friends from the start, then you have the occasional drunken bafoon of a scarstic asswad such as myself who mess around with new people. =P

hey its all good man, i knew you were just messing around, its kinda hard to judge someone on a message board so i just assumed that u were joking around.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Nov 29, 2005 -> 11:04 PM)
I think im just going to stay away for like 2 weeks and than once that time is up ill go and check to see whats happened with everything lol.... because being here every hour isnt doing me any good  :bang

:lolhitting isnt that the truth, i wake up check soxtalk, get home from school, check soxtalk, get home from work, check soxtalk after being on it at work...i swear i might loss my girl friend over paulie's status...well lets not go that far, but you get the point :cheers

QUOTE(Adam G @ Nov 29, 2005 -> 11:10 PM)
Just said on ESPN that Konerko rejected Baltimore's 5/65 offer.

Wow, so that means the Angels either made him an insane offer (5/70 or a 6th year) or he's coming back to the Sox for that number, because I don't see KW going higher than that... although I guess he may go to the Angels for that if he wants to be on the west coast.

Edited by SoxFan562004

QUOTE(Adam G @ Nov 29, 2005 -> 09:10 PM)
Just said on ESPN that Konerko rejected Baltimore's 5/65 offer.

I don't think that was because of the money. My guess is he has a similar offer from the Angels and I think he knows the Sox will pretty much match it (as long as it isn't ridiculous). He doesn't want to go to Bmore.

I'd say 75% that he's in Chicago (I personally would be surprised if he's not back) and 25% that he's in Anaheim or elsewhere (honestly, the only way I don't see him coming to Chicago is if some 3rd team enters the picture and makes a ridiculous offer, I don't see that team being the Angels).

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Nov 29, 2005 -> 11:12 PM)
Wow, so that means the Angels either made him an insane offer (5/70 or a 6th year) or he's coming back to the Sox for that number, because I don't see KW going higher than that... although I guess he may go to the Angels for that if he wants to be on the west coast.

Where would you rather go all things equal? Baltimore: a team that just believes in paying for big bats and is not going any where in the next five years... or Angels: good shape year in year out to win, cbetter weather, and closer to his home.

I can very well see the angels and orioles offers being equal or with in a million per year and konerko reject it. Btw, i do not want konerko back for these figures.

Edited by qwerty

QUOTE(SoxPride56 @ Nov 30, 2005 -> 05:06 AM)
:lolhitting  isnt that the truth, i wake up check soxtalk, get home from school, check soxtalk, get home from work, check soxtalk after being on it at work...i swear i might loss my girl friend over paulie's status...well lets not go that far, but you get the point :cheers

its even worse here... i just sit on soxtalk all day pressing refresh and reading about texsox's wife's ass crack.

QUOTE(hi8is @ Nov 30, 2005 -> 12:57 AM)

yes!

Holy s***....the Geico Gecko seems to be going warp-speed today!