The Official Soxfest Thread

aboz56

QUOTE(Steff @ Jan 19, 2006 -> 04:59 PM)
LMAO!!!  :lolhitting

I got my letter a couple weeks ago.

I didn't get anything and I booked super early.

Damn that sucks.

Oh well, the chance to spend quality time with Steff supercedes any special autograph session.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there last year and the only autograph I got was Ross Gload bcoz Uribe did not show up. My wife and I went to the assembly where KW, Ozzie and Rooney spoke and the atmosphere there was positive regarding the moves the Sox made.

Of course that positive vibes turned into a World Series winner. It sucks we dont have tix this year.

Sorry, i didn't recognize the name Steff _______ in my inbox :rolly

Edited by YASNY: Probably not a good idea to post someone's last name on an internet message board. If this turns out not to have been a problem, I apologize. Better safe than sorry.

Edited by YASNY

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Jan 20, 2006 -> 12:53 AM)
Sorry, i didn't recognize the name Steff _______ in my inbox  :rolly

Edited by YASNY:  Probably not a good idea to post someone's last name on an internet message board.  If this turns out not to have been a problem, I apologize.  Better safe than sorry.

That's an interesting revalation...

Thanks Yas.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Jan 19, 2006 -> 04:57 PM)
I didn't get anything and I booked super early.

Damn that sucks.

Oh well, the chance to spend quality time with Steff supercedes any special autograph session.

Just saw this Boz... Awwww... ;)

BTW.. Houlihans said no way Jose to a reserved dinner. Can't blame them.. we barely got them to give us the tables we needed last year.. so how about brunch/lunch on Saturday..? Looks like Brian isn't going to make it this year so we won't have to worry about waiting on him to crawl off the floor before we can eat. :rolly

QUOTE(Steff @ Jan 20, 2006 -> 09:47 AM)
Just saw this Boz... Awwww...  ;)

BTW.. Houlihans said no way Jose to a reserved dinner. Can't blame them.. we barely got them to give us the tables we needed last year.. so how about brunch/lunch on Saturday..? Looks like Brian isn't going to make it this year so we won't have to worry about waiting on him to crawl off the floor before we can eat.  :rolly

Sounds good to me. Depending on the weather, I don't plan on even leaving the hotel.

Who all is coming with you?

I'll have one of my friends who was with me last year, my gf and of course the liability named Jason.

Also, any word on why Mark won't be there again this year? Thought you may know.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Jan 20, 2006 -> 08:57 AM)
Sounds good to me.  Depending on the weather, I don't plan on even leaving the hotel. 

Who all is coming with you?

I'll have one of my friends who was with me last year, my gf and of course the liability named Jason.

Also, any word on why Mark won't be there again this year?  Thought you may know.

I'm not leaving - unless it's for breakfast at White Palace at 3am again :D - either.

No clue who is using my extra tickets yet for Sat and Sunday. And it looks like I might have more extras for all 3 days if the kid can't break away from the ball and chain. :lolhitting

My sister wants to come and that would mean Destiny and the new tot will be in tow.

No idea on why Mark isn't coming. I'll ask pop.

QUOTE(JDsDirtySox @ Jan 20, 2006 -> 10:06 AM)
If anyone has an extra ticket for Saturday or Sunday... please let me know.

I would really like to go.

Thanks,

JD

I'm trying to nail people down. I have peaked into the "looking for tickets" thread and as soon as I know what I got I'll post it.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jan 20, 2006 -> 11:09 AM)
Oh good grief...  :headshake

lol...now why am I deserving of the shaky head guy?

I'm not allowed to be weepy

If I wanted to go I would've gotten tickets, I'm just looking for attention

Edited by Chisoxrd5

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Jan 20, 2006 -> 10:13 AM)
lol...now why am I deserving of the shaky head guy?

I'm not allowed to be weepy

If I wanted to go I would've gotten tickets, I'm just looking for attention

Which is why you got him -> :headshake

:P

QUOTE(YASNY @ Jan 20, 2006 -> 12:05 PM)
You're more than welcome, my dear.

I don't need tickets because I reserved my hotel but obviously I wasn't one of the top 250 so if you have any extra spots there I would be grateful! Thanks..a fellow Plainfield resident.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jan 20, 2006 -> 08:47 AM)
Just saw this Boz... Awwww...  ;)

BTW.. Houlihans said no way Jose to a reserved dinner. Can't blame them.. we barely got them to give us the tables we needed last year.. so how about brunch/lunch on Saturday..? Looks like Brian isn't going to make it this year so we won't have to worry about waiting on him to crawl off the floor before we can eat.  :rolly

No no, you do have to worry about it :drink