Kelly Wunsch!

Cerbaho-WG

OOoOOOOO Mr LOOGY has a 0 ERA, CONGRADUf***INGLATIONS, want a cookie? Ever see how many damn inherited runners he lets score?

Considering that he's given up 4 hits (including the 1 today) in 13 1/3 innings, probably not very many.

:P

Seems like every time Kelly pitches and I watch he goes 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 and then either ball 4 or hits the batter

Yeah, it's precisely this inability of his that led to this line (coming into this game, including Arizona air ST):

---25 inn...27 Ks

---zero earned runs...

---7 hits--all singles--allowed...avg-a of .030

You're right, that's just horrid.

Wunsch chokes under pressure

"Pressure"?

He had a 2-run lead against the worst team in baseball. What pressure was there?

He just had a bad day -- nothing less, nothing more. After nearly 3 months of pitching very well, he's entitled!

"Pressure"?

He had a 2-run lead against the worst team in baseball.  What pressure was there?

He just had a bad day -- nothing less, nothing more.  After nearly 3 months of pitching very well, he's entitled!

Pressure to perform NOT in mopup duty with is all he is good for.

"Pressure"?

He had a 2-run lead against the worst team in baseball.  What pressure was there?

He just had a bad day -- nothing less, nothing more.  After nearly 3 months of pitching very well, he's entitled!

Whatever dude.

A guy has 1 off day, and suddenly he's PE #1.

:fyou for being so negative and fickle.

Why don't you find a different team to support? The Sox don't need nor want negative assholes like you.

"Pressure"?

Whatever dude.

A guy has 1 off day, and suddenly he's PE #1.

:fyou for being so negative and fickle.

Why don't you find a different team to support? The Sox don't need nor want negative assholes like you.

Keep accepting 1 win every series , Sox brass loves people like you with no expectation to ever win. Yeah we beat the Tigers 1 game, oh lost 3 at Minn, we will get them at TOR Monday, get in real world :fyou GET A CLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Keep accepting 1 win every series , Sox brass loves people like you with no expectation to ever win. Yeah we beat the Tigers 1 game, oh lost 3 at Minn, we will get them at TOR Monday, get in real world :fyou  GET A CLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

That's the 2nd time you've used the "Get a CLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" line, and it was even more gay this time.

Anyway man, I never ever ever ever ever ever ever (get the point?) said that 1 win against the Tigers was acceptable. Show me where I f***ing said that. Show me, and if you can't, SHUT THE MOTHERf***ING HELL UP.

After losing the first 2, we did as good as we could in the series -- winning 1 out of 3. And the way the game was going for the first few innings, it looked like we were going to get swept, but we came back and won it with a dramatic Crede HR.

I have "no expectation to win", yet you're the one making all the negative comments? That makes a lot of sense, nitwit.

That's the 2nd time you've used the "Get a CLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" line, and it was even more gay this time.

Anyway man, I never ever ever ever ever ever ever (get the point?) said that 1 win against the Tigers was acceptable.  Show me where I f***ing said that.  Show me, and if you can't, SHUT THE MOTHERf***ING HELL UP. 

After losing the first 2, we did as good as we could in the series -- winning 1 out of 3.  And the way the game was going for the first few innings, it looked like we were going to get swept, but we came back and won it with a dramatic Crede HR.

I have "no expectation to win", yet you're the one making all the negative comments?  That makes a lot of sense, nitwit.

Hurray you can count, take your 1 win as the best they can in the series and sleep well tonight, oh what great momentum for toronto. :rolleyes:

Anyway man, I never ever ever ever ever ever ever (get the point?) said that 1 win against the Tigers was acceptable.  Show me where I f***ing said that.  Show me, and if you can't, SHUT THE MOTHERf***ING HELL UP. 

After losing the first 2, we did as good as we could in the series -- winning 1 out of 3.  And the way the game was going for the first few innings, it looked like we were going to get swept, but we came back and won it with a dramatic Crede HR.

I have "no expectation to win", yet you're the one making all the negative comments?  That makes a lot of sense, nitwit.

Hurray you can count, take your 1 win as the best they can in the series and sleep well tonight, oh what great momentum for toronto. :rolleyes:

I will sleep well tonight. I always do when the Sox win.

I don't know how well you'll sleep, though, being as negative as you are.

Hurray you can count, take your 1 win as the best they can in the series and sleep well tonight, oh what great momentum for toronto

Pray tell what does it have to do with Wunsht being one of the best dollars-per-out relievers in all of baseball since September 2002?

Now I understand you, you do not sleep very much :nono

Now I understand you, you do not sleep very much :nono

Yeah, that must be it

Now, please you're both pretty.

Wunsch just wasn't on tonight. He can really tighten a game down, I'm surprised he isn't used more. He now has a 1.35 ERA.

This game pleases me. This is only the third come from behind win all year and their second in a week. Maybe we are turning the corner. If we can put this much effort in every game, we'd be right up there with Minn. right now.