29 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your poison of choice?

• Jack
    • Jim
    • Captain Morgan
    • Tequila
    • Jager
    • Other ( please specify )

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jan 30, 2006 -> 07:47 PM)
Cazadores Tequila or Patron Tequila.    Cazadores is relatively inexpensive and so smooth you can sip it out of a glass.

Don Julio tequila is my other favorite. Neat, with a chaser. Patron was nice until that damn song made it chic to order. Kind of like being a Sox bandwagon jumper.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jan 30, 2006 -> 08:49 PM)
Don Julio tequila is my other favorite. Neat, with a chaser. Patron was nice until that damn song made it chic to order. Kind of like being a Sox bandwagon jumper.

Don Julio is kinda harsh.

Yeah Tequila became trendy much like cigars and martinis, but I always have been and always will be a Tequila lover.

Cazadores :wub:

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jan 30, 2006 -> 07:58 PM)
Don Julio is kinda harsh.

Yeah Tequila became trendy much like cigars and martinis, but I always have been and always will be a Tequila lover.

Cazadores    :wub:

neat or mixed? I like a chaser of Squirt and just sip the taquila at room temp.

I like good stuff, but generally stay away from vodka and Cuervo of any kind.

No mortal aversions, I just prefer gin to vodka if I am going with a light liquor and I think Cuervo just plain sucks, even 1800. Sauza is a good brand at that price point, but Herradura, Cazadores, and del Dueño are all a nice step up.

I tend to go with bourbon (Maker's is my call-brand of choice either with water, soda, or on the rocks depending on my mood), or Gin. I like Junipero the best of all the gins I've had, but find that it only really matters in a martini. With tonic or as a Salty Dog, the well's all right.

Rum is just much too much to do all night long, but an occasional mojito or proper Mai Tai in season is all right.

QUOTE(Drew @ Jan 30, 2006 -> 09:12 PM)
I like good stuff, but generally stay away from vodka and Cuervo of any kind.

No mortal aversions, I just prefer gin to vodka if I am going with a light liquor and I think Cuervo just plain sucks, even 1800. Sauza is a good brand at that price point, but Herradura, Cazadores, and del Dueño are all a nice step up.

I tend to go with bourbon (Maker's is my call-brand of choice either with water, soda, or on the rocks depending on my mood), or Gin. I like Junipero the best of all the gins I've had, but find that it only really matters in a martini. With tonic or as a Salty Dog, the well's all right.

Rum is just much too much to do all night long, but an occasional mojito or proper Mai Tai in season is all right.

I don't like to mix booze with anything caffinated or too sugary. I don't enjoy being drunk and wired. Can't do the whole vodka and Red Bull crap. I like my chemicals to take me either up or down, not both. BUT, occasionally I'll do Makers and soda.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jan 30, 2006 -> 09:24 PM)
Drinks involving Vodka.  If I had my choice on type it would be grey goose, but unless I'm getting it for free or really cheap, I'm usually stuck mixing it with something.

My wife enjoys vodka. She loves Ketel One, not sure on the spelling. Vodka all tastes the same to me, but I'll have an Absolut with Snapple pink lemonade once in a while. That's like a summer time at a cookout kinda drink.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jan 30, 2006 -> 07:48 PM)
My wife enjoys vodka.  She loves Ketel One, not sure on the spelling.    Vodka all tastes the same to me, but I'll have an Absolut with Snapple pink lemonade once in a while.  That's like a summer time at a cookout kinda drink.

Ketel is also really good. I've had that drink (with the lemonade, except I used some italian lemonade from Trader Joes...whatever the hell that is I don't know) and its tasty.

Girly but tasty so what do I care, lol.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jan 30, 2006 -> 10:53 PM)
Ketel is also really good.  I've had that drink (with the lemonade, except I used some italian lemonade from Trader Joes...whatever the hell that is I don't know) and its tasty.

Girly but tasty so what do I care, lol.

Hmmmmm, I'll have to try that.

There's this Polish vodka called Belvedere that I mix with a Tropicana oj/grapefruit juice blend. :headbang

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jan 30, 2006 -> 11:01 PM)
Hmmmmm, I'll have to try that.

There's this Polish vodka called Belvedere that I mix with a Tropicana oj/grapefruit juice blend.  :headbang

What do you call that? A screwhound or a greydriver?

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jan 30, 2006 -> 09:46 PM)
For me its Jack  straight,  Jack and coke,  Jack with beer for a chaser..............

Jager is a close second to me but nothing compares to Jack.

Somehow I expected that post coming from Rex, not Nuke. Don't ask, don't tell I guess.