29 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your poison of choice?

• Jack
    • Jim
    • Captain Morgan
    • Tequila
    • Jager
    • Other ( please specify )

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Jan 31, 2006 -> 08:01 AM)
Tangueray. I'm a gin and tonic guy.

I was a Beefeater guy. I use to drink regularly with a coworker who prefered Tangueray. If the server switched them, we both would know instantly and just slide them across the table.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jan 31, 2006 -> 08:27 AM)
I am so far out of the hard stage it isn't even funny...  I am too damned old for the rest of it. :)

reading between the lines . . . :o maybe you need to "see alice"

:lol:

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jan 31, 2006 -> 08:22 AM)
I was a Beefeater guy. I use to drink regularly with a coworker who prefered Tangueray. If the server switched them, we both would know instantly and just slide them across the table.

I never would have thought there was a difference. Then I went someplace that only had Beefeater, but I didn't know it. So my wife brought me the G&T. I knew instantly something was wrong, and I switched to pop for the evening and became the designated driver.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jan 31, 2006 -> 09:27 AM)
I am so far out of the hard alcohol stage it isn't even funny... Its pretty much just beer for me.  I am too damned old for the rest of it. :)

I hear ya, if I go for the hard stuff, it's with extreme moderation. I get 48 hour hangovers now. :puke

i chose OTHER because i didnt see an option for: "EVERY f***ING THING IN THE GOD DAMN STORE UNDER THE CHRISP BUNT SUN MOTHER f***ER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

so uh yeah.... im a raging alcholic... i mean, come on.... one time i had drank all the s*** in the kitchen, all the s*** in my room, and all the empty bottles in the living room.... i had no money.... so i went and found a big bottle of mouth wash in the bathroom, and drank that

dont recommend it

but it does get the job done for you shakers out there.

QUOTE(3E8 @ Jan 31, 2006 -> 12:23 AM)
What do you call that?  A screwhound or a greydriver?

I call it a bus driver, but that's just me.

Of the poll choices, I'd have to go with Jager or Other. As I said in the other recent booze-related thread, I love C2H5OH in all its wondrous forms.

Out of curiosity, Tex, how do you drink your Pimm's? With lemonade or a classic Pimm's cup? And are you the only one in your little slice of heaven who drinks it?

I can drink beam and cokes all day and all night and never get sick of em. Ill mix vodka but I don't drink it straight. I love SoCo and coke too (try mixing it with root beer). Gin tastes like pine trees, tequila is gross and sour but I'll drink shots of it if offered (or hammered and feeling manly). The funny thing about vodka is that the whole point of it is that it's colorless, odorless, tasteless, and people say they can only drink Grey Goose or other expensive stuff (I think vodka has become trendier than tequila honestly). Well there's no difference to me, I'll drink Popov or Rubinoff or whatever cheap handle is on sale.

QUOTE(Mplssoxfan @ Jan 31, 2006 -> 12:33 PM)
I call it a bus driver, but that's just me.

Of the poll choices, I'd have to go with Jager or Other.  As I said in the other recent booze-related thread, I love C2H5OH in all its wondrous forms.

Out of curiosity, Tex, how do you drink your Pimm's?  With lemonade or a classic Pimm's cup?  And are you the only one in your little slice of heaven who drinks it?

Pimms and soda usually. And yes, I am the only one around here I know that even heard of it.

QUOTE(Spiff @ Jan 31, 2006 -> 10:34 AM)
I can drink beam and cokes all day and all night and never get sick of em.  Ill mix vodka but I don't drink it straight.  I love SoCo and coke too (try mixing it with root beer).  Gin tastes like pine trees, tequila is gross and sour but I'll drink shots of it if offered (or hammered and feeling manly).  The funny thing about vodka is that the whole point of it is that it's colorless, odorless, tasteless, and people say they can only drink Grey Goose or other expensive stuff (I think vodka has become trendier than tequila honestly).  Well there's no difference to me, I'll drink Popov or Rubinoff or whatever cheap handle is on sale.

I can vouge....the man can handle his booze, especially the bud light.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jan 31, 2006 -> 05:05 PM)
Pimms and soda usually. And yes, I am the only one around here I know that even heard of it.

I bought some Pimm's a couple years back, mixed it with ginger ale if I remember right. The rest of the bottle is still in my liquor cabinet and will probably never be touched again. I didn't enjoy the Pimm's experience, at all.