Alabama Hate Crimes Act faces opposition

BHAMBARONS

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very little in this world is B&W. There is no such thing as sexual orientation. It's all about behavior. No law should be allowed that limits or prohibits criticism of another's behavior whether it be sexual, political, emotional, on the job, off the job, or any other context.

In general I see no purpose for hate crime legislation. As a society we should not place higher values & greater consequences because the context of a crime involves the subject of race, sex, creed, political affiliation, union vs non-unionized, or any other group affiliation. Doing so creates a more judgemental society.

You might believe that sodomy is moral & acceptable behavior but others do not. In fact based on the latest statistics on the issue the majority does not. So why then should someone suffer a greater consequence for their crime because they vocally express their opposition to your beliefs? They should not. Their crime should be judged in it's more generalized sense void of any special context adhering to one ideology over another.

QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Feb 2, 2006 -> 12:30 AM)
A hate crime is still a crime.

Motivation behind it doesn't make it more or less of a crime. It's still a crime.

I don't support hate crime legislation.

whoa, i'm suprised you posted that.

btw, i totally agree.

What is straight, bi, & gay?

Straight : Males that are atttractive to persons looking like attractive females. They like tits, ass, & pussy. Females that are attractive to persons looking like attractive males. They are attracted to broad chest & shoulders, nice buns, & cocks.

Bi: a hybrid of a straight male & female.

Gay: A female who ACTS like a straight male & a male who ACTS like a straight female.

The point? It's the characterisitcs & NOT the gender that a person is attracted too. That's why there is no such thing as sexual orientation.

Best example tranny's. See next post.

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Feb 3, 2006 -> 04:46 PM)

Straight : Males that are atttractive to persons looking like attractive females.  They like tits, ass, & pussy.  Females that are attractive to persons looking like attractive males.  They are attracted to broad chest & shoulders, nice buns, & cocks.

Gay: A female who ACTS like a straight male & a male who ACTS like a straight female.

The point? It's the characterisitcs & NOT the gender that a person is attracted too.  That's why there is no such thing as sexual orientation.

Best example tranny's.  See next post.

Funny, I don't think anyone confuses me for a straight female. Occasionally a bearded lesbian perhaps - but once I lose the manboobs....

What makes a girl a lesbian? Cuteness, or the desire to be a man.

Cuteness: the girl still desires to be a woman but finds men aren't cute enough to make her tick. More often than not lesbians who are drawn mostly to cuteness will cross over for ultra-cute guys who look like girls.

Desire to be a man: dick girls - These are tranny's of the female gender who desire to be men but can't afford to make that change ($, family, job) or can have their sexual needs met with the use of dildo's.

What makes a guy gay? Roughness, or the desire to be a woman.

Roughness: the man still desires to be a man but finds woman are too cute to make them click. More often than not gays who are drawn mostly to roughness will cross over for tomboys who look like cute guys.

Desire to be a woman: Classic tranny of the male gender who desire to be women but can't afford to make that change ($, family, job). They are essentially men who share the same behavioral characteristics as lesbians drawn to cuteness. Every male tranny in some sense is in love with themselves on that level.

What further weakens the concept of sexual orientation is the belief that all gays are born to love sodomy. That couldn't be further from the truth. It's estimated that out of the entire population: gays, bi's, lessies, & straights only 10% actually derive pleasure from it. That's surprising since it's been estimated that nearly 50% explore it. It turns out unless you fall into a rare class of specifications for that part of your design you won't derive pleasure from it.

What's the difference between sodomy & foreplay in that area?

Foreplay would be liken to what a girl does during masturbation with herself without the use of dildo's or anything capable of that degree of penetration. A much larger degree of the 50% that explore sodomy find pleasure in the foreplay aspect of it.

So yes there are female & male trannys who love the foreplay but don't much care for the actual sodomy.

Now if Kinsey had a clue as to what it means to be a real scientist he would have suggested physiological studies of those who participated in the surveys. Given that they were already volunteering & that most of his volunteers came from prison inmates, ex-convicts, & college students sharing a strong interest in the subject I would think that would have been entirely possible. Perhaps he didn't want a real scientiifc basis infecting his agenda.

That's why any esitimation that gays are close to 10% is a complete crock of BS. It's not only not supported by surveys but it's not supported by any aspect of purchasing either. Most tranny's are exhibitionists by nature so they make their presence known.

When you subtract the tranny's who really desire to be members of the opposite sex the gay population falls to about 2%. Again if Kinsey was true to science & not his own agenda he would have started his research with tranny's instead of pedophiles who kidnap, torture, & sexually abuse young boys & girls so that they can tabulate data for Kinsey's book.

Why do I loathe the liberal's that control America's public schools? Because they base their agendas off of Monster's like Kinsey. The notion that a man of that degree of intelligence can be blind or nieve to the horrors that his work fostered is ridiculous. Kinsey wasn't just a monster. He was a director of many monsters.

Edited by JUGGERNAUT

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Feb 3, 2006 -> 04:46 PM)

Straight : Males that are atttractive to persons looking like attractive females.  They like tits, ass, & pussy.  Females that are attractive to persons looking like attractive males.  They are attracted to broad chest & shoulders, nice buns, & cocks.

The point? It's the characterisitcs & NOT the gender that a person is attracted too.  That's why there is no such thing as sexual orientation.

Best example tranny's.  See next post.

Do you know how funny this is coming one page after you just posted "Everything isnt Black and White"?

Thats painting with a pretty broad brush.

Speaking from personal experience drop dead gorgeous tranny's will make your head spin. When I was single & adult I visited Japan while working for a tech company. I have many peers & some friends there. There are drop dead gorgeous tranny's that live there.

HBO even covered the tranny's in the South Pacific. Gorgeous.

Love at first sight might not exist but lust at first sight is something of a law. Religion was the only thing strong enough to create a mental block preventing the lust from going forward. That's even after a peer of mine told me it was a guy.

Why? Because she/he/it was drop dead gorgeous featuring all the characteristics that straight males are drawn too: nice tits, sexy legs, great ass, & cute as all hell can be.

If you have a chance & have digital cable check out the HBO offering. Be true in your answers & just ask yourself questions of what you felt while watching the tranny's. You'll realize yourself what a myth orientation is.

I'm a 100% straight MWC male to the point where I've been called a homophobe. But when I go to Japan even though I now know how to spot a tran from a real girl my head still spins.

Edited by JUGGERNAUT

You can't be straight. There is no sexual orientation, remember?

I meant it in terms of past history. When someone says they are straight it simply means they've never engaged in sexual behavior with a member of the same sex. The mental constructs that exist in their mind will predict whether that will hold for the rest of their life.

The world is a very big place with many different cultural sects. The more you explore it the more you will learn that the liberal ideology in America is nothing more than bulls*** with some semblance of truth found buried deep inside it.

Do you know why that is? Because things that are controversial or abnormal in the rest of the world are accepted as such. The rest of the world is comfortable with the belief that there are things in this world that science can't explain & will never explain. They don't try to build a foundation of acceptance for such things by distorting science. They tolerate it's existence, do some research, & move on.

Obsession with acceptance of one's existence is strictly an American thing.

Edited by JUGGERNAUT

QUOTE(kevin57 @ Feb 4, 2006 -> 08:19 AM)
I don't understand what this means.

I think I do...

"Obsession with acceptance of one's existence" = personal freedom.

Think about it.

I guess Juggernaut is saying that personal freedom is a strictly American thing. Aside from the fact that he's manifestly wrong (virtually all cultures recognize this to some extent), it sounds like he is saying its misguided. That explains a lot of his other posts.