Did Some ReArranging

Chisoxfn

Got rid of the sub-forums since any hot stove news is pretty much over and the rest of the Sox related rumors (for example if they eventually are tied to some lefty via trade) can be posted on the main forum.

I just need to reorder some of the forums but for whatever reason I don't remember how to do it and have gotten myself stumped (go figure).

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 24, 2006 -> 11:56 AM)
Hey Jas, what order do you want them in? 

[/sending a boy to do a mans job]

Fs 2nd, Ticket Exchange 3rd. Than move the Diamond Club forum either ahead of A&J's or behind it (but in front of SLAP).

I'm seriously slow cause I know its easy to do and I must be looking in the wrong spot.

Thanks Mike :)

Lets try keeping WBC stuff in the Diamond Club forum but if it turns out there is a lot of discussion we can always create a WBC subforum in the Diamond Club forum.

For now my suggestion is starting and pinning a thread for all WBC discussion (well u start it and we'll pin it).

Sound fair?

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Feb 25, 2006 -> 12:35 AM)
Lets try keeping WBC stuff in the Diamond Club forum but if it turns out there is a lot of discussion we can always create a WBC subforum in the Diamond Club forum. 

For now my suggestion is starting and pinning a thread for all WBC discussion (well u start it and we'll pin it). 

Sound fair?

That's fine.

I just thought it would be better so we can avoid the WBC hate threads that every topic regarding the WBC has turned into so far.