*Official* MVC Tournament Thread

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Mar 5, 2006 -> 11:00 PM)
I would just like to add, SIU has 0 scholarship seniors, not to look ahead to next year but yay. :)

Yep and you have a very nice guard in Joshua Bone from Nashville, TN coming in next year too. Typical SIU player, smart and gritty, tough defender, can pass and hits open shots. SIU beat out some mid major contenders to get him too, like UNC Wilmington, Miami of Ohio, Bradley, etc.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Mar 5, 2006 -> 11:09 PM)
Yep and you have a very nice guard in Joshua Bone from Nashville, TN coming in next year too.  Typical SIU player, smart and gritty, tough defender, can pass and hits open shots.  SIU beat out some mid major contenders to get him too, like UNC Wilmington, Miami of Ohio, Bradley, etc.

Yup. From what I hear he's an absolute sharp shooter, I haven't seen him play but if he is that, that is exactly what we need. We also have two pretty talented guys coming off redshirts in Jordan Armstrong and Chris Cornelius.

I know Bone plays with Brandan Wright so I'm wondering if palehose has seen him play.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Mar 5, 2006 -> 11:12 PM)
Yup.  From what I hear he's an absolute sharp shooter, I haven't seen him play but if he is that, that is exactly what we need.  We also have two pretty talented guys coming off redshirts in Jordan Armstrong and Chris Cornelius.

I know Bone plays with Brandan Wright so I'm wondering if palehose has seen him play.

Yeah, you guys are going to be LOADED next season. But who knows how much that means in the Valley nowadays.