Minneapolis Regional

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Mar 26, 2006 -> 05:08 PM)
The midgets finished the half strong.  They are in good shape to only be down 5, but they gotta hit a lot of 3's to win.  Horford and Noah will kill them inside in the 2nd half.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Bitter. :P

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Mar 26, 2006 -> 05:34 PM)
Ahh not anymore.  My bracket was f***ed either way it turns out.  I just hate the 4 guard style, it is a constant reminder how badly the 3 point line needs to be moved back.

Nova can't hit a 3 to save their lives in this tourny and they keep advancing so I'm not sure if that's the best example.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Mar 26, 2006 -> 05:38 PM)
Nova can't hit a 3 to save their lives in this tourny and they keep advancing so I'm not sure if that's the best example.

The 3 is how they got a road "easy enough" so they could get this far without hitting 3's. I gave them their props especially for last game, I don't know how they won that one. But I stand by the fact I don't like the 4 guard lineup sillyness.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Mar 26, 2006 -> 06:18 PM)
I don't think there is any doubt that this is Nova's worst game of the year.  Congrats to Florida for getting to the ff.  I'm rooting for them to win it.

You had to figure their lack of size would be exposed eventually. I know college is about guards, but you have to have some kinda low-post presence, whether it be offensively or defensively.