Sox vs. Indians - 4/5 Game Thread

Heads22

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Apr 5, 2006 -> 01:43 PM)
I wanted to stay out of the DP.

If Martinez throws to 2nd...then Uribe would be out. The only way that you could take advantage of that situation is to have AJ running if there is a throw, and that's a pretty big risk.

With anyone other than AJ, PK, or JT at 3rd I'd have said go for it, but AJ's just too slow.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Apr 5, 2006 -> 02:44 PM)
If Martinez throws to 2nd...then Uribe would be out.  The only way that you could take advantage of that situation is to have AJ running if there is a throw, and that's a pretty big risk.

With anyone other than AJ, PK, or JT at 3rd I'd have said go for it, but AJ's just too slow.

Yah, I still don't think there is anyway Martinez would throw.

QUOTE(GoTribe @ Apr 5, 2006 -> 12:42 PM)
Very good game so far. Lee had it going but nearly made this thing a blowout in the Sox's favor. Kudos to the tribe pen for keeping it close.

Sox offense is so clutch, thats why they are so tough IMHO...

This MOTA-CINTRON matchup should be a good one. Both from the National League... I'm sure they faced eachother before.

Casey Blake is your true hero. He doesn't get those jumps on a few of those balls (balls there were knocked down by the wind) and this is a 3 run lead for the Sox. However thats part of the game.

Tribe Pen is overall not that bad. Not as solid as last year but still haven't seen Wickman just yet.. Overall I am happy as an Indians fan with it....Sox and Tribe's pen, to me, look similar and should be top 5 in the AL.

Good battle here!