Wedge

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Wedge @ Apr 10, 2006 -> 08:14 AM)
Nobody's stepped up and made this thread! I figured it was appropriate since today I do my defense for my Master's Thesis. Wish me luck!

:gosox1:  :gosox2:  :gosox3:  :gosox4:  :gosoxretro:

:bringit

:drink  :drink  :drink

Watch out for the tie fighters wedge. Red Leader out.

QUOTE(Wedge @ Apr 10, 2006 -> 07:14 AM)
Nobody's stepped up and made this thread! I figured it was appropriate since today I do my defense for my Master's Thesis. Wish me luck!

:gosox1:  :gosox2:  :gosox3:  :gosox4:  :gosoxretro:

:bringit

:drink  :drink  :drink

Good luck. May the Force be with you AND the Sox!

:canada

From the Blog:

Today's Lineup

Pods, LF; Iguchi, 2B; Thome, DH; PK, 1B; Dye, RF; AJ, C; Crede, 3B; Mackowiak, CF; Cintron, SS.  Garcia starts.

Thx. for posting, I love this lineup.

QUOTE(SoxPride56 @ Apr 10, 2006 -> 09:11 AM)
From the Blog:

Today's Lineup

Pods, LF; Iguchi, 2B; Thome, DH; PK, 1B; Dye, RF; AJ, C; Crede, 3B; Mackowiak, CF; Cintron, SS.  Garcia starts.

For what it's worth, we are 2 and 0 with the normal lineup.

We are 0 and 4 without it.

My only logical reasoning as to why Crede gets a day off after playing great baseball yesterday is that is back is sore. If anyone else can give me a logical explanation for me to believe anything other than this I would appreciate hearing it. And yes I already reasoned out the "put more lefties in the lineup" against Bonderman. because Crede is 4/10 lifetime against him. :ph34r:

Huh?

Crede is in the lineup.

QUOTE(JimH @ Apr 10, 2006 -> 10:27 AM)
Huh?

Crede is in the lineup.

Yeah I noticed that after i posted it..lol

I really need to refrain from posting during tax season, all of my current posts have a gage-esque quality to them. :banghead

Yeah I noticed that after i posted it..lol

I really need to refrain from posting during tax season, all of my current posts have a gage-esque quality to them.  :banghead

Better to goof up here than on somebody's taxes. :bang

Hang in there, tough time of year for the numbers people.

Wow Mackowiack is getting alot of playing time early on in the season. He's a solid player, have nothing wrong with that. Cintron is an impressive contact hitter, i expect a solid game from him today. Hopefully Freddy has a good day and Pods can finally get his hitting together. Last season we went when Pods went. Well Pods hasn't been hitting/stealing or walking, time to change all that. It looks like PK is coming around and Thome is still hot! Detroit is a good team this year, this should be a competitive series. Lets play solid fundamental baseball out there!

:gosox1: :gosoxretro: :gosox2: :gosox4: :gosox3:

QUOTE(SoxPride56 @ Apr 10, 2006 -> 09:11 AM)
From the Blog:

Today's Lineup

well thats seven games, seven different lineups. I wonder how long it would take before ozzie runs out of combinations...

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Apr 10, 2006 -> 11:56 AM)
Last week, Coop said Freddy was going to get an extra-long warmup before today's game.  Hope they kept that plan.

I'll evaluate him by the 4th, he usually gets rocked early, then settles in. He'd better keep it close today though, cuz Bondy can be tough.

Check nuts and step up Freddy. :gosox1: