White Sox vs. Tigers 12:05 p.m. CT

HeGone33

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(AssHatSoxFan @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 09:05 AM)
quick fact Sox are 3-0 on Sunday and Monday and are 0-4 the rest of the week :(  but that all changes today with another big win!

Being 1-0 when I start game threads trumps all that. Enough said!

:drink

QUOTE(hi8is @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 09:52 AM)
why cant you watch the game on your computer while your at work?

S'not the same. GameDay blows.

I was watching from school and GameDay just suddenly went out and wouldn't come back on and stopped working. So I "watched" the game here in a Game Thread. :D

QUOTE(hi8is @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 09:52 AM)
why cant you watch the game on your computer while your at work?

Got all the sports sites blocked. Amazingly they dont have this site blocked though. When they do, I will be seeking a new employer.

I do have the Score though so I can listen to games.

Seriously, I think I am leaving shortly, ive got a good feeling about his game being a good one to watch.

:headbang

QUOTE(HeGone33 @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 03:59 PM)
Got all the sports sites blocked.  Amazingly they dont have this site blocked though.  When they do, I will be seeking a new employer.

I do have the Score though so I can listen to games.

Seriously, I think I am leaving shortly, ive got a good feeling about his game being a good one to watch.

ouch, asswads, get in good with the computer admin... he'll unlock the site for yah... unless hes a FLUB ass b****

what kinda work do you do?

QUOTE(KevHead0881 @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 11:03 AM)
Regular lineup today, per Scott Riefert's blog...

Pods, LF

Iguchi, 2B

Thome, DH

Konerko, 1B

Dye, RF

AJ, C

Crede, 3B

Uribe, SS

Anderson, CF

Contreras pitching.

:bringit  :gosox1:  :cheers

Great, it's the normal lineup.

QUOTE(hi8is @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 10:06 AM)
ouch, asswads, get in good with the computer admin... he'll unlock the site for yah... unless hes a FLUB ass b****

what kinda work do you do?

Commercial lending for large Bank in Chicago. Its bad enough that I sit on this site and listen to the games at work so Im not that mad that I cant watch the game on the net.

On that note, im heading out in a few. Ill be posting from the comfort of my own home where I will be watching Pods go 2-4!

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 07:46 AM)
It's called DVR... unless your too cheap to shell out the extra few bucks to your cable company...

Or go to the dollar store and by some VHS tapes...

Either way you have no excuse...

I dont know about most of you, but for me taping the game isnt the same as watching it live. Even if I havent looked at the score or anything and have no clue what happened..... I cant watch a game that isnt live or some kind of classic.

Also responding to someone else I am a college kid :banghead It just happens that Mon. and Wed. are the 2 days im in school until 4. :angry:

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 10:28 AM)
I dont know about most of you, but for me taping the game isnt the same as watching it live.  Even if I havent looked at the score or anything and have no clue what happened..... I cant watch a game that isnt live or some kind of classic.

Also responding to someone else I am a college kid :banghead It just happens that Mon. and Wed. are the 2 days im in school until 4.  :angry:

I try taping it also and waiting to watch later without hearing the score. But, I hate knowing other people know results that I don't. I am so bad, that during the playoffs, i watched on a little tv, instead of on the HD flat screen iwth the slight delay. :)

QUOTE(HeGone33 @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 02:06 AM)
Not only am I 1-0 in game threads this year, but today is my birthday!!!  LETS GO WHITE SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets continue this 8 game winning streak!!!!

:drink

:gosox4:

I am a new member to Sox Talk and I am just stopping by to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HOPEFULLY :pray IT'S A WHITESOX WINNER!