Kyle Orton at Sox game

WhiteSoxfan1986

On a related note, most of the people in his row were mighty perturbed after numerous incidents regarding food and beer at the ballpark. Apparently, once the vendor handed the food to Orton, the Bears QB subsequently passed the hot dogs and nachos and missed the lady down the row by two rows. This drops Orton's hot dog rating to 37.4.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Apr 22, 2006 -> 12:20 AM)
On a related note, most of the people in his row were mighty perturbed after numerous incidents regarding food and beer at the ballpark. Apparently, once the vendor handed the food to Orton, the Bears QB subsequently passed the hot dogs and nachos and missed the lady down the row by two rows. This drops Orton's hot dog rating to 37.4.

Ya, but Vasher later made a nice pick of an overthrown hotdog to save the game. That guy has a nose for the dog.

Edited by YASNY

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Apr 22, 2006 -> 01:20 AM)

LMAO. Shortly thereafter he poured the entire contents of his beer on his stomach, for reasons unknown.

I saw him when I was walking into the park, but I soo didn't think it was him. I thought it was just me having one of those "that person looks exactly like an athlete I know" incidents, beard and all. He was just walking with two guys. It just didn't occur to me that it was really him, hah.

I'm always amazed at 'hard partying, drunk' athletes. I have a hard time doing a desk job when I'm hungover. These guys will show up ready for practice or to play a full contact sport at the professional level....and most perform well ! It's not awe inspiring, but it is amazing to me.