White Sox @ Mariners 4/25

ChWRoCk2

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Apr 25, 2006 -> 10:47 PM)
save some fellas.

FWIW I disproved the "save some" theory a couple years ago. After a big scoring game the Sox are just as likely to score a lot as a little.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Apr 25, 2006 -> 09:54 PM)
With all the runs we've scored this year i'm surprised AJ only has 5 RBIs....especially with his average.

considering the people batting ahead of him(THOME, PK, JD) have a combined 50+ RBIs this season, the bases are usual cleared by the time it gets to him in the lineup. That being said, his high batting average has helped Crede's RBIs immensely.

QUOTE(jenksd @ Apr 25, 2006 -> 10:56 PM)
considering the people batting ahead of him(THOME, PK, JD) have a combined 50+ RBIs this season, the bases are usual cleared by the time it gets to him in the lineup. That being said, his high batting average has helped Crede's RBIs immensely.

I love it when you analyze.

QUOTE(jenksd @ Apr 25, 2006 -> 09:56 PM)

His .167 avg with RISP probably doesn't help either.

He's hitting .500 with the bases empty.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Apr 25, 2006 -> 11:01 PM)
Nostradaumus everybody.

Like I said on the thread earlier this morning, the one on the positives of the game, I was just very, very upset last night, and I said some things I wish I could take back.. please, forgive me!!! :(