Game Thread-White Sox vs. Angels(Fri., April 28)

kman

QUOTE(greg775 @ Apr 28, 2006 -> 09:53 PM)
Thanks for the summaries

Now the question is ... do ya leave Cotts in?

If Thornton was available I'd consider using him just for 1 or 2 batters so that I have the lefty pitching to Figgins and have Jenks ready to face Cabrera if someone gets on.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(greg775 @ Apr 29, 2006 -> 04:58 AM)
What's the feeling bout Anderson these days. He still ain't doing too much at the plate.

Looks much better than he did. He's showing a better eye, and taking more confident swings.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 28, 2006 -> 10:00 PM)
Looks much better than he did.  He's showing a better eye, and taking more confident swings.

He's getting close, he's just not there yet. He's drawing some walks, but the balls just aren't falling for himi yet.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 28, 2006 -> 10:01 PM)
We have got to be the worst base running team in baseball.  I've never seen a team make it look so hard to steal a base, while making it seem so hard to throw someone out.

You really need to watch a few Dodgers' games.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Apr 29, 2006 -> 05:00 AM)
He's getting close, he's just not there yet.  He's drawing some walks, but the balls just aren't falling for himi yet.

He's been fouling off some hittable pitches. At least he's getting himself into position to get good pitches to hit. Earlier in the year, it was 0-2 right away.