Sox @ Twins Game Thread

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 15, 2006 -> 01:38 PM)
Scott Eyre and Bobby Howry can both die, assholes. I hope we light them both up this weekend.

Seriously, I was so happy to see Blum get a hit off that asshat Howry in the 9th yesterday. With our series against them coming up he'll probably start talking more s***, I just hope we have several opportunities to shut him up.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 15, 2006 -> 01:45 PM)
I'll make this a trend.

Wake up, Soxtalk on the Air, Wrote 2 pages of a paper for school, Sox game, cleaning my room and doing my laundry while watching the game; Getting ready to make tuna sandwich.

tuna? wtf is wrong with you.

I had some portillo's for lunch, it was crede-like.

QUOTE(shaneomacfan @ May 15, 2006 -> 01:46 PM)
Seriously, I was so happy to see Blum get a hit off that asshat Howry in the 9th yesterday. With our series against them coming up he'll probably start talking more s***, I just hope we have several opportunities to shut him up.

His team will quiet him as the season goes on...

QUOTE(SnB @ May 15, 2006 -> 01:46 PM)

MMM...portillos.

Call me a woman, but i'm currently in love with the Chopped Salad

QUOTE(shaneomacfan @ May 15, 2006 -> 01:46 PM)

I think I'm going to have to agree with RockRaines on this one if you know what I'm saying. However, well said and I agree with your comment.

And Freddy with a very very easy 5th inning, thanks to a great play by Juan.

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ May 15, 2006 -> 01:48 PM)
MMM...portillos.

That's what my aunt gets, so...

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 15, 2006 -> 01:48 PM)
I love tuna...that and PB&J would be my two choices if I were stuck on a stranded island.

you need to get the hell out of california, now.

So is this Garcia now?

This type of changing speeds breaking ball pitcher?

Or do you think he is still trying to build arm strength? It looks like he can throw 90+ when he wants but he doesnt.

I am having a hard time figuring him out.... the good thing is that the opposing team is too.

QUOTE(SnB @ May 15, 2006 -> 01:46 PM)

Lol I have a funny story about Portillo's. The other day I went and ordered a cheeseburger...good thing I ate there because I would've been eating a veggie burger if I took it to go. I got a cheeseburger without a meat pattie. :lol:

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ May 15, 2006 -> 11:48 AM)
MMM...portillos.

This may be one of those places I have to visit next time I'm in Chicago. Never been and I'm sick of reading about how good it is without having tried it. Someone needs to fly mail me some :lol:

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ May 15, 2006 -> 01:49 PM)
Meatball Sandwhich?? Because that is what I had from Portillios today....

burger. I'm one of the few that goes there for their burgers, but I love 'em.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 15, 2006 -> 01:50 PM)
This may be one of those places I have to visit next time I'm in Chicago. Never been and I'm sick of reading about how good it is without having tried it. Someone needs to fly mail me some :lol:

You can order it online. Its pretty good, but if its Italian beef you are after, Al's on taylor st is much better.

2 questions here: First of all the other guy besides Buehrle to beat a team after giving up 7 in the 1st beat the Chicago Orphans. Who the hell are they?

And also, D.J. said that A.J. was hitting with the pink bat yesterday in "support of breast cancer". Now I don't know about you, but I DO NOT support breast cancer.

Also, Pods with a double. He's a triple away from the cycle, including having a walk. Damn get the fire department on the phone.