Official Flubs Suck Thread

NUKE_CLEVELAND

QUOTE(illinilaw08 @ Jun 27, 2006 -> 11:55 PM)
Actually, for me there is a prize. If the Sox finish 20 games better than the Cubs, I win a bet with a friend. And yes, tonight's Cubs loss was hyseterical. Good times, good times.

I'd like to meet that friend of yours. Anyone naive enough to think he could win such a bet would surely buy this bridge in Brooklyn that Im selling.

:D

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im SICK SICK SICK of Jim Hendry and anyone else associated with that other team, constantly making GRATUITIOUS references to having the "best fans in the world". Memo to Cubs: SOX fans are the best fans in the world.

QUOTE(illinilaw08 @ Jun 27, 2006 -> 11:55 PM)
And yes, tonight's Cubs loss was hyseterical. Good times, good times.

DAMMIT! I missed it! Theres nothing like having a GOOD LAUGH at the Cubs' expense .....

QUOTE(Hangar18 @ Jun 28, 2006 -> 10:04 AM)
Im SICK SICK SICK of Jim Hendry and anyone else associated with that other team, constantly making GRATUITIOUS references to having the "best fans in the world". Memo to Cubs: SOX fans are the best fans in the world.

DAMMIT! I missed it! Theres nothing like having a GOOD LAUGH at the Cubs' expense .....

Every team claims to have the BEST fans. So save it.

This is not to say the Sox dont have great fans because we do. You just need to stop watching anything affiliated with them. Save yourself from an early heart attack for nothing

Yep, I'm sure the GM of a team would go around saying, "our fans are probably only second best in this city." That's the way to build a fanbase!

Most think it is a good laugh you are obsessed though.

QUOTE(Pods22 @ Jun 28, 2006 -> 10:07 AM)
Most think it is a good laugh you are obsessed though.

there are 158 other posts about that other team, in a thread dedicated to that other team.

Might want to rethink who is "obsessed".

QUOTE(Hangar18 @ Jun 28, 2006 -> 10:21 AM)
there are 158 other posts about that other team, in a thread dedicated to that other team.

Might want to rethink who is "obsessed".

I have and you are still more obsessed with the team then anyone i have every came encounter with.

QUOTE(Pods22 @ Jun 28, 2006 -> 10:25 AM)
I have and you are still more obsessed with the team then anyone i have every came encounter with.

Oh Really? How so? Please explain (pulls up chair), id love to hear how Im the most cubsessed person in the world. Go.

QUOTE(Pods22 @ Jun 28, 2006 -> 10:25 AM)

If you say that you saw me wearing a cub jersey one time, or that you were at my house and saw a ton of cub memorabilia and cubbie bobbleheads, let me just stop you right now, that wasnt me, that was some other guy you were hanging out with. Ok............GO!

(Hangar rips Sandberg and Sosa posters off walls. Sips coffee and waits for response ......)

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jun 28, 2006 -> 02:31 PM)
in case anyone misssed it, Dusty said that the 9th inning is going to be by commitee.

Dusty said "my mother was a history teacher Jack". He mustve been absent, because the Cubs already tried this, hahahahahaahahaha

DLEE finally f***ing wakes up for my fantasy team.

BTW, when the season started everyone raved about how great of a closer Dempter was, I said I didnt agree because his stuff isnt that impressive. But they continued to talk about his 1 blown save blah blah blah.

1-4 4.46 ERA

Edited by RockRaines

go to cubs.com and listen to the call made on d.lee's home run, it is seriously one of the funniest things i have heard since ozzie called kotex boy a f**

"Can you believe it?!"

honestly, you say "can you believe it?!" after iguchi hits a grand slam in the 9th to cap an 8 run comeback in a WS rematch, not after someone hits a 2 run homer to put a s***ty team in position to maybe beat another s***ty team