Patio Party @ The Cell. Is SoxTalk interested?

Hangar18

QUOTE(watchtower41 @ Jun 8, 2006 -> 03:40 PM)
never can have enough patio parties.....

though I believe all weekend games are sold-out for the rest of the season

My question to all of you is ......................... Would anyone be interested in a Patio Party?

this website would get a discount on admission. I will lead this if enough of you want to go.

QUOTE(Hangar18 @ Jun 9, 2006 -> 10:12 AM)
My question to all of you is ......................... Would anyone be interested in a Patio Party?

this website would get a discount on admission. I will lead this if enough of you want to go.

Yes-

I would be interested...my office is going to one on Sunday too....

QUOTE(Hangar18 @ Jun 9, 2006 -> 10:12 AM)

How come I feel this would be like a time-share seminar?

Come to a patio-party, but first you'll have to listen to a lecture on the evils of the Chicago media before you get to drink or eat.

:P

Edited by RibbieRubarb

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Jun 9, 2006 -> 10:31 AM)

Come to a patio-party, but first you'll have to listen to a lecture on the evils of the Chicago media before you get to drink or eat.

Would it matter to you guys if I told you the food & drink were sponsored by the Tribune & SunTimes?

heh heh heh heh

Tribune: Say, speaking of Hangar, dont listen to him, hes a lunatic. We here at the Tribune have ALWAYS held you SOX fans in the highest regards, and we bend over backwards to give you coverage

SunTimes: Yeah........... what he said !!

Edited by Hangar18

QUOTE(knightni @ Jun 9, 2006 -> 11:55 AM)
I thought that it was overrated when I was at the CoC this year.

PS - We use green 'round these parts fella.

You park that teal at the door when you come in.

Aha, I wondered what color is supposed to be used for that. Green is duly noted, thanks.

Well, only weekdays are available, I'll pick a date and throw it out there. Would be cool

to meet some of you

QUOTE(Hangar18 @ Jun 9, 2006 -> 12:05 PM)
Aha, I wondered what color is supposed to be used for that. Green is duly noted, thanks.

Well, only weekdays are available, I'll pick a date and throw it out there. Would be cool

to meet some of you

You were at the game with most of them last year. They are the ones you were talking s*** about thier mommies driving them to the game.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 9, 2006 -> 01:44 PM)
You were at the game with most of them last year. They are the ones you were talking s*** about thier mommies driving them to the game.

I'd like to go..I am the only Sox fan in a family of Cubs fans and most of my friends are Cubs Fans. I am tired of going to games by myself unless it is at Wrigely then they will go with me. Let me know if this happens.

Everyone have a great weekend!

Go White Sox!! :gosoxretro: :gosoxretro:

QUOTE(tony72 @ Jun 9, 2006 -> 02:15 PM)
I'd like to go..I am the only Sox fan in a family of Cubs fans and most of my friends are Cubs Fans. I am tired of going to games by myself unless it is at Wrigely then they will go with me. Let me know if this happens.

Everyone have a great weekend!

Go White Sox!! :gosoxretro: :gosoxretro:

Tony, plenty of us are at most games. Just toss up a post when you're going and where you're sitting and someone is likely to meet up with ya. :cheers

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 9, 2006 -> 02:16 PM)
Tony, plenty of us are at most games. Just toss up a post when you're going and where you're sitting and someone is likely to meet up with ya. :cheers

Thanks!

I have the Ozzie plan so I will be going soon (Card on 6/20)

:cheers :gosoxretro:

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Jun 9, 2006 -> 10:31 AM)

I can guarentee that is all you would hear.

QUOTE(alexgtp @ Jun 13, 2006 -> 03:48 PM)
any update??

I will get an update hopefully by end of week or Monday.

There are enough of us who want to take advantage of this correct?

Price is generally about $45 bucks, includes all you can eat/drink in the patio before the game,

starts at 5pm, and you get a reserved seat in the OF.

QUOTE(Hangar18 @ Jun 8, 2006 -> 02:27 PM)
Just curious, I know the SOX offer a very special rate .............

would anyone be interested?

Maybe you could post an ad in the trib to see who else would be interested. Or would the trib deny your ad because it's for the Sox and not the cubs?

Edited by zach61