Sheffield and Pedro

Soxfest

On Sportscenter they BOTH claimed because Shamme is latin and a minority, media coverage and suspension is based on race ONLY. If it were Mcgwire or Ripken no coverage or suspension. I guess Sabo's suspension in 96 was racial :huh: I get tired every time someone f***s up and is caught it is because of the race card, not what they did :angry:

What a load. When I read Martinez's comments in the trib today, the only thought that popped into my mind was, 'What the hell is he thinking?" Do we need to explain to you, Pedro, how he did 'roids and such? Or is that racially motivated, too?

The only thing I agree on as far as what Pedro said was why was their 2 nights of Outside The Lines dedicated to the whole Cork incident? That was retarded, and I think he had a good point there at least.

I like Boston's ace hating on that f***er Gammons though. lmao

It is because he is a frickin star in the NL. If it was any other star it would have been the same thing whether the player was asian, south american, or italian. Of course if he was polish the jokes would have been better.

If Shammy was just some two bit bench warming, struggling to stay on a roster there wouldn't have been much of anything.

I really hate that bulls***. :angry:

I think I'm going to pass out the next time I hear someone actually admit guilt and be man enough to accept the consequences. I'm oh so tired of excuses, especially playing the "race card". It's obvious the weight of the world would come crashing down on JR if he decided to can KW and JR on the same day. Sorry, that's the way I see it. By the way, they both need canned and the sooner the better. How's things going in LA, I think I'll go to the game thread now.

On Sportscenter they BOTH claimed because Shamme is latin and a minority, media coverage and suspension is based on race ONLY. If it were Mcgwire or Ripken no coverage or suspension. I guess Sabo's suspension in 96 was racial :huh: I get tired every time someone f***s up and is caught it is because of the race card, not what they did :angry:

The mother f***er was caught red handed cheating and he got the same sentence at Belle; what the f*** does the race card have to do with it? My sister's baby (due in August) will be biracial. If that kid ever gets in trouble getting caught red-handed doing something, admits to screwing up and then tries that crap (the race card), I swear that kid won't sit for a month - my sister won't take that crap. We were raised to believe that if you do the crime, you do the time.

Good Line Fan of 14. I agree, I'm Biracial too. PuertoRican/American and if i do wrong i sould be tried the same as white, Balck Asian whatever.  Pedro is Full of Malarky

Biracial also here... 4th generation Japanese-American / Irish.