IF I may,

Be Good

My insurance went up 30% or so when I moved from Wheeling, IL. Full coverage on a 8 year old minivan runs me close to $200 with a clean driving record. I live on the Mexico border and car theft is a problem. And before y'all jump to conclussions, it is usually US residents ripping off the car and driving them into Mexico for a very quick sale. :angry:

The insurance companies also have a hard time collecting from Mexico insurance companies so in effect they become like uninsured motorists. Of course our insurance companies retaliate and don't pay Mexico when one of their insured has an accident across the border. For those that aren't familiar with US-Mex policy, the 20 mile or so area on both sides have slightly different immigration laws to allow us to shop in each other's country.

HOW much do ya guys think mine will be........18 yrs old (not married of course) living in NY

BE GOOD

What kind of car? You're lookin at about 2000 a year + if you have a sports car.

I pay about 1000 a year on a 96 grand marquis and i'm 28 and live in teh burbs. havent had a ticket or accident in 5 years. Insurance is one of the biggest crimes around.

HOW much do ya guys think mine will be........18 yrs old (not married of course) living in NY

BE GOOD

What kind of car? You're lookin at about 2000 a year + if you have a sports car.

I pay about 1000 a year on a 96 grand marquis and i'm 28 and live in teh burbs. havent had a ticket or accident in 5 years. Insurance is one of the biggest crimes around.

It is the biggest scam going, the cost for liability alone is a joke :angry:

BE GOOD

Similar to what me and Doub pay, depending on the car.

I'd guess somewhere around 2000 bucks, a little more if its a more expensive car, etc. Also depends on how long you've been driving I Think. If this is your first time behind the wheel it may be a bit more. I think I have good drivers discount or something now.

Let me also say, no matter what you'll hate paying for the s***. But if someone drills your car or you drill someone else, you'll be glad you have it. Just hope everyone is alright.

Guest hotsoxchick1

BE GOOD

OUCH.... you guys pay through the ass.........i guess being female and old has its good points.. i pay 225.00 every 6 months for full coverage..........

my advise to you is get married or grow old really fast lol.......... :D

80 bucks a month, Chevy S10, 18 years old (me, not the car).

WELL mine is going to be around 350.......AS I didnt take drivers ed, but I am going to take defensive driving to lower it somewhat

BE GOOD