Wood vs Clemens

southsider2k5

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It sucked.  Wood struck out Matsui.

Twice. On the check swing and then on the 2-2 curveball.

This has been one hell of a game and has lived up to the hype in my mind. I was somewhat surprised that Wood didn't fall apart after the Choi injury.

Twice.  On the check swing and then on the 2-2 curveball.

This has been one hell of a game and has lived up to the hype in my mind.  I was somewhat surprised that Wood didn't fall apart after the Choi injury.

Yep. Wood made two awesome pitches and got hosed. To think, this would be a scoreless game.

Wood is so damn good, so is Rocket. These are the kind of games I love to watch.

PHUCK THE SPANKEES

I HATE THOSE BA$TARDS TOO

And say what you all want, fellas, but the Cubs have a lot going for them

If Sosa gets back to swinging even decently, and if they get Lowell from the Marlins, this team could go deep in Oct

Their pitching is awesome.......

I wish we had a the bullpen they have.....fantastic

Not to mention they have a manager who will make everyone better

Sorry guys, but the Cubs are ten times the team we are right now and their future is only going to get better as most of their stars are young

Man Kerry is good ...... and to think some Sox fans were comparing Garland last year to Kerry......no way

I hate the Spankees more than I could ever hate the Cubs.

The yanks ruined many a day for me as a kid, but the cubs have overtaken everybody on my baseball enemies list. I just loathe every thing about them and that whole Wrigley scene. Too bad they both can't lose today.

The yanks ruined many a day for me as a kid, but the cubs have overtaken everybody on my baseball enemies list. I just loathe every thing about them and that whole Wrigley scene. Too bad they both can't lose today.

While the dopey nature of many Cub fans and the bias of the local yokel media ( both real and perceived ) is frustrating, the sheer arrogance of the Spankees and their cult members is more than I can take. Their attitude of entitlement, and the basic NY "I'm better than you cuz I'm from NY" mindset, make them unbearable to me.

The Spanks are the first professional sports team I ever disliked - i was a big Reggie jackson fan when he was with the A's and Orioles, but when he wore the Pinstriped Suit Of Arrogance, I suddenly disliked him. Didn't understand it then...