Fuck Carlos Lee

Harry Chappas

Well, it didn't come back to cost us when all was said and done.

I think everyone who's been bashing Carlos needs to stop, since he's been one of the only bright lights of this campaign. There are PLENTY of others who should be ripped and blamed for our losses before we even consider blaming Carlos!!!

I think everyone who's been bashing Carlos needs to stop, since he's been one of the only bright lights of this campaign.  There are PLENTY of others who should be ripped and blamed for our losses before we even consider blaming Carlos!!!

Sure it cost us. Who lead off the ninth and who would've. Now what happens if this takes place three innings earlier. This is why we are not succeeding.

I think everyone who's been bashing Carlos needs to stop, since he's been one of the only bright lights of this campaign.  There are PLENTY of others who should be ripped and blamed for our losses before we even consider blaming Carlos!!!

There is no reason to defend two boneheaded plays in two innings.

Heather, all errors cost us. They extend innings and give the other team an extra out. That one error didn't directly affect us in that particular inning, but if Carlos makes that play, the inning ends(or is ended an out earlier), and, assuming all things occurred in the same order, Cora's double in the 9th comes with 1 out, Lo Duca's ground out is the 2nd out, and Green's fly-out is the 3rd out, Colon gets a shutout.

Carlos's error may not have had a direct affect on the game....but how many of Jose's errors directly affect us? I can answer that....very few do. However, they extend innings and make the pitcher work that much harder, and that extra work may break him down earlier then it would had he had error free ball behind him, and because of that, our pitching lets us down and we lose.

Carlos NEEDS to make that catch....plain and simple.

I think everyone who's been bashing Carlos needs to stop, since he's been one of the only bright lights of this campaign. There are PLENTY of others who should be ripped and blamed for our losses before we even consider blaming Carlos!!!

.255 average, OBP below .320. Yeah, he's not the problem. His ass needs to be traded.

.255 average, OBP below .320. Yeah, he's not the problem. His ass needs to be traded.

Look at the rest of the team!!!

Ok. Frank, .282 BA and an OBP over .400. :D

I actually like Carlos but tonite, you gotta admit, he sucked...

Ok. Frank, .282 BA and an OBP over .400. :D

I actually like Carlos but tonite, you gotta admit, he sucked...

No s***. If you defend him after a game like tonight, when even he and his family would admit he played like s***, then I'd have to say you're a little too obsessed.

Carlos Lee plays hard. I think he was the only one hustling earlier in the year for awhile. He works on his fielding and wants to improve. But, last night he should have caught the ball to make it 20 in a row by Colon. But, when a team is not playing good mistakes like that are usually magnified. Last night we played REAL good and Carlos didn't make a game losing mistake. That's what we need every game is hustle, concentration, timely hitting and GREAT pitching. That's the way a team rises up to support another player, who makes a mistake. Team work!!