Who would you Rather have win

zygoat

Who would you rather have Win  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather have win

• Cubs
    • Tigers

This question shouldn't even be asked. Personally, I would prefer for the Cubs to win the next two games cause they're facing the one team that is ahead of us in the Central and because I'll be at Wrigley for tomorrow's game.

QUOTE(Yoda @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 06:48 PM)
This question shouldn't even be asked. Personally, I would prefer for the Cubs to win the next two games cause they're facing the one team that is ahead of us in the Central and because I'll be at Wrigley for tomorrow's game.

:cheers

QUOTE(PaleHose4Life35 @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 06:54 PM)
You aren't a true Sox fan if you would rather have the Tigers win.

:cheers

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 07:01 PM)
It's just ignorance if anybody votes for the Tigers.

Read the Go Cubs thread, people will vote for the Tigers.

And just as a post, bam! A vote for the Tigers!

Edited by Felix

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 06:01 PM)
It's just ignorance if anybody votes for the Tigers.

no

QUOTE(PaleHose4Life35 @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 05:54 PM)
You aren't a true Sox fan if you would rather have the Tigers win.

I have my f***ing reasons. Don't tell me I'm not a fan.

I voted for the Tigers

Honestly, I dont give a s*** if you think im a "real fan" or not.. I know I am

Sorry, but a 1 1/2 game defecit in JUNE isnt something thats eating me away at the moment and I dont honestly believe that Detroit will be a game and a half better than us from here on out

Why are so many Sox fans hateful toward the Cubs?

Hey they suck, we know it so do they. We won the WS, we know so do they. They're not going to win with bonehead Jim Hendry and Dusty Baker, we know and so do they.

So whats the point of hating them?

Anyway, under NO CIRCUMSTANCES would I root for Detriot this season. And when the Cubs play the Twinkies and Tribe, I'll be rotting for the Northsiders again.

Edited by SABR Sox

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 06:55 PM)
Either you're a fan of another team or you're just stupid then.

I am a fan of the White Sox. I will never root for the cubs. If this were the last weekend of the season my answer would be different. We are still in June.

QUOTE(SABR Sox @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 07:55 PM)

Hey they suck, we know it so do they. We won the WS, we know so do they. They're not going to win with bonehead Jim Hendry and Dusty Baker, we know and so do they.

Anyway, under NO CIRCUMSTANCES would I root for Detriot this season. And when the Cubs play the Twinkies and Tribe, I'll be rotting for the Northsiders again.

I like your style :cheers

QUOTE(SABR Sox @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 06:55 PM)

This is what I posted to some guy from New jersey in another thread.

I think you don't understand what I mean. I am not going to say GO CUBBIES. Ever. Unless the words TO HELL are attached.

I could care less if the tigers sweep. You are worried only about the W-L record. What I worry about is internal . Things you probably don't 'get' living on the east coast. See, Chicago is a city with 2.8 million people. 1.4 or half, don't give a s***. You are going to have 200 thousand DIE HARD sox fans, 200 thousand DIE HARD cub fans, ok. The rest are casual fans. We are dipping into the casual chicago fans. This has to do for 2 reasons The Sox winning, The Cubs losing. So if I want the cubs to lose, who cares. I don't think you were around when the sox almost moved south, were you around when the sox were in the same breath as montreal in attendence? Were you anywhere near when cub fans argued that we should get contracted?

I will not root for the cubs. Though, I won't be as disapointed as usual when the cubs win.

You have not experienced my experiences. So Don't question my reactions.

QUOTE(SABR Sox @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 06:55 PM)

I never said I was rooting for Detroit to win, but im not gonna sit here and be all "GO CUBBIES" because half the people on this message board are jumping off a cliff aside the fact were the third best team in baseball right now and were only a game and a half out of first in JUNE, the middle of June at that

QUOTE(T R U @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 07:00 PM)
I never said I was rooting for Detroit to win, but im not gonna sit here and be all "GO CUBBIES" because half the people on this message board are jumping off a cliff aside the fact were the third best team in baseball right now and were only a game and a half out of first in JUNE, the middle of June at that

exactly what Im thinking. It's not like we are in late september.

QUOTE(rangercal @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 07:01 PM)
exactly what Im thinking. It's not like we are in late september.

I don't give a damn. You know what 3 games in the standings means.

I have news for you guys, this team is a REPLICA of what we were last season. Pitching is coming strong from the starters and bullpen, very strong.

They're not scoring all that much either, like us. But they're pitching and that cannot be subsided.

Not trying to question your reasons as to rooting for the Cubs or not, but I'm meerly pointing out that EVERY GAME MATTERS.

QUOTE(rangercal @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 07:59 PM)
This is what I posted to some guy from New jersey in another thread.

I'm 'some guy'! yay! :D :P

QUOTE(rangercal @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 07:59 PM)
You have not experienced my experiences. So Don't question my reactions.

whine whine whine whine whine

I don't care if the Cub fans mock you, or anyone else, endlessly, the Cubs beating AL Central opponents, whether its in April, June, August, or September, is good for the White Sox. Because of this (and because I don't hate the Cubs in the first place), I am more than happy to root for the Cubs this weekend, and whenever else they play the AL Central.

QUOTE(SABR Sox @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 07:04 PM)
I don't give a damn. You know what 3 games in the standings means.

I have news for you guys, this team is a REPLICA of what we were last season. Pitching is coming strong from the starters and bullpen, very strong.

They're not scoring all that much either, like us. But they're pitching and that cannot be subsided.

Not trying to question your reasons as to rooting for the Cubs or not, but I'm meerly pointing out that EVERY GAME MATTERS.

And I still disagree with you

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 07:12 PM)
Or 3 morons.

watch it interenet tough guy

QUOTE(Felix @ Jun 16, 2006 -> 07:04 PM)
I'm 'some guy'! yay! :D :P

whine whine whine whine whine

I don't care if the Cub fans mock you, or anyone else, endlessly, the Cubs beating AL Central opponents, whether its in April, June, August, or September, is good for the White Sox. Because of this (and because I don't hate the Cubs in the first place), I am more than happy to root for the Cubs this weekend, and whenever else they play the AL Central.

don't you have a strip mall or a diner to go to? leave me alone.