Official Game Thread 6/22 - Cards vs Sox 7:05

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell, they took a guy like that in Wes Whisler and it was a freaking terrible pick. Sox liked his arm and thought of him as a project even though he was horrid in college.

He's had injury problems since entering the system, but has put together a few good starts as of late.

When it comes to gas, Its more important out of the pen and we drafted a few really hard throwing relievers this year in Long and Omogrosso.

QUOTE(shawnhillegas @ Jun 22, 2006 -> 06:23 PM)
Tyler, is that you?

I'm bias, he was one of the picks I really loved in that draft (Whisler, uggh). I feel the same way about Tracey (big fan of what his arm could do in our pen; simply because the stuff is there for him to be sucessful).

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jun 23, 2006 -> 01:24 AM)
Pujols makes me shake and I'm not even pitching.

Yep...but as you know, I root against the Cubs. Thus, this is the one series all year where I don't root for him to hit the ball 500 feet.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jun 23, 2006 -> 01:25 AM)
Thats Garcia's MO. He gets sweaty and he gets nasty.

Unless it's the Indians, where he just gets torched. :P

QUOTE(shawnhillegas @ Jun 22, 2006 -> 06:25 PM)
Yes sir.

I love these type of games. GOod pitching on both ends and it magnifies the little things that really make baseball such a great game to watch (bunting, defense, moving guys over)

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jun 22, 2006 -> 07:25 PM)
I'm bias, he was one of the picks I really loved in that draft (Whisler, uggh). I feel the same way about Tracey (big fan of what his arm could do in our pen; simply because the stuff is there for him to be sucessful).

Hey, dont worry, I loved the Whisler pick too.