• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jimbo @ Jun 27, 2006 -> 06:53 PM)
Wow the stros suck

now they will score inevitably

Who cares? Everybody in the AL is killing the NL. Not gonna start making up any kind of ground until the end of this week.

Edited by jphat007

QUOTE(Ih8thesystem @ Jun 27, 2006 -> 07:51 PM)
Nate Robertson is a stud.

His career ERA is 0.32 higher than Vazquez, and he makes over $11.5 million a year less. Vazquez has the better reputation, but Detroit's #5 starter is better than the White Sox #5 starter right now.

QUOTE(brijames @ Jun 27, 2006 -> 07:56 PM)
I am developing an incredible hatred for the Tigers .

Mostly to do with the fact I live here in MI and have to listento every tom dick and harry around how just go on and on about them.

Considering how horrible they have been, and how great they now are playing, I could understand their excitement.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 27, 2006 -> 07:56 PM)
Something to look out for....Carlos Lee hit a homer against Zambrano, and had quite the pose after he hit it. It will be interesting to see if Zambrano throws at him next time.

I think he now has more homers than Thome this year.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 27, 2006 -> 07:56 PM)
Something to look out for....Carlos Lee hit a homer against Zambrano, and had quite the pose after he hit it. It will be interesting to see if Zambrano throws at him next time.

Cool thanks. I'll keep an eye out for his next AB. Hopefully Zambrano gets tossed and suspended.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jun 27, 2006 -> 07:57 PM)
So now that we have established that Detroit is going to win, the only question is how. My prediction: solo homer in the bottom of the nineth.

I'm not sure what exactly they'll do to win but I know Granderson will be apart of it.