Official Game Thread 6/27 - Sox vs Pirates 6:05

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jun 27, 2006 -> 08:17 PM)
I have thought about getting tickets this weekend. But the fact is, I hate Wrigley. It is the most inconvenient field in the majors. Not to mention all of the fights I saw at Wrigely during previous series should be tripled this year based on the frustration of Cubs fans.

I'll be going Sunday and I am very interested to see how many Sox fans are there

Leadoff walk for Absolut

QUOTE(El Barto @ Jun 27, 2006 -> 08:19 PM)
The tiger tv announcers are horrible. And I am stuck watching them when the sox aren't in here:(

they are worse than horrible, two bumbling idiots.

the color guy looks like beetle juice from the stern show, and sounds like porky pig. Wilson just missed a homerun and this idiot goes, god that was a good pitch.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jun 27, 2006 -> 08:20 PM)
If I can find a Cub fan jumping off the bandwagon and wants to unload the tickets for a reasonable price, I may change my mind. Any ideas?

Last year, the ticket brokers by the El were selling tickets for face.

QUOTE(illinilaw08 @ Jun 27, 2006 -> 08:17 PM)
True, but honestly why are they playing the Dodgers? Shouldnt the Twins be playing the NL Central like the rest of the division?

It is a great question. I have no idea why. Also why would we play Pitt instead of the brewers. the whole idea is to match up teams and create great rivalrys. The brewers and the sox should have played this year.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jun 27, 2006 -> 08:21 PM)
Last year, the ticket brokers by the El were selling tickets for face.

Yea I will be going as well. I go every year. Its actually alot of fun despite the trailer trash comments which seem to come out when we are winning.

QUOTE(quickman @ Jun 27, 2006 -> 08:21 PM)
It is a great question. I have no idea why. Also why would we play Pitt instead of the brewers. the whole idea is to match up teams and create great rivalrys. The brewers and the sox should have played this year.

Yeah, thats another very good question. I was really hoping the Sox would have a Brewers series, I had high hopes of heading up there to see the Sox play

Come on Thome, pick up the run here