Official Game Thread 6/27 - Sox vs Pirates 6:05

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(soxunited @ Jun 27, 2006 -> 08:13 PM)
Its funny to watch the Tigers early in the game, they swing early in the count and swing at balls in a 3-1 count. Then, later in the game, they turn into hitting/walking machines, they aren't even the same guys you saw earlier in the game

except against us, the red sox and the yankees.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jun 27, 2006 -> 08:11 PM)
I think it would be nice if Sox fans took over the "friendly confinds" this weekend.

I go there every year, and every year I say I won't ever go again. I'm going again. Its nice to watch the Sox beat the Cubs, although I am really concerned with the series coming up.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jun 28, 2006 -> 01:13 AM)
I go there every year, and every year I say I won't ever go again. I'm going again. Its nice to watch the Sox beat the Cubs, although I am really concerned with the series coming up.

It's their World Series this wknd.

Gotta be careful with Bay here.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 27, 2006 -> 08:13 PM)
Ozzie should have done a double-switch with Anderson in CF and McCarthy in the 7th spot in the order.

I think Ozzie only intended on using him 1 inning.

Oh yeah, BMAC sucks.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 27, 2006 -> 08:14 PM)
Dodgers are better than any NL Central team they would have had to play.

True, but honestly why are they playing the Dodgers? Shouldnt the Twins be playing the NL Central like the rest of the division?

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jun 27, 2006 -> 08:13 PM)

I have thought about getting tickets this weekend. But the fact is, I hate Wrigley. It is the most inconvenient field in the majors. Not to mention all of the fights I saw at Wrigely during previous series should be tripled this year based on the frustration of Cubs fans.