• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jimbo @ Jun 27, 2006 -> 09:24 PM)
he sounds like porky f***in pig...blababababab good pitch

he sounds like gary from teh howard stern show.

No joke, one of their comeback wins in Tampa Bay brought out the best/worst in the guy. He kept predicting that Detroit would sacrifice but when they didn't, he yelled "ha ha ha ha ha, fooled ya Tampa!" when Detroit scored the game tying run. I can't think of any homer that would come up with something as lame as that one.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 27, 2006 -> 08:25 PM)
Nice!!! I still think it was the wrong choice to not have PK bat there, but I'll take it. I just had an epiphany about how spoiled we are when I make a comment about wanting someone to hit for Jim Thome.

It wasn't too long ago Kelly Dransfeld stepped to the plate with the game on the line.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 27, 2006 -> 08:25 PM)
Nice!!! I still think it was the wrong choice to not have PK bat there, but I'll take it. I just had an epiphany about how spoiled we are when I make a comment about wanting someone to hit for Jim Thome.

The right call would have been konerko, both for bat and defense. i have been questioning Ozzie for years, he always does this crap and looks good doing it.

QUOTE(quickman @ Jun 28, 2006 -> 01:27 AM)
The right call would have been konerko, both for bat and defense. i have been questioning Ozzie for years, he always does this crap and looks good doing it.

Isn't it amazing how it works out way more then not?

QUOTE(El Barto @ Jun 27, 2006 -> 08:27 PM)
No joke, one of their comeback wins in Tampa Bay brought out the best/worst in the guy. He kept predicting that Detroit would sacrifice but when they didn't, he yelled "ha ha ha ha ha, fooled ya Tampa!" when Detroit scored the game tying run. I can't think of any homer that would come up with something as lame as that one.

he says haha after every zumaya strike..

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Jun 27, 2006 -> 08:28 PM)
Isn't it amazing how it works out way more then not?

I agree thats my point, he does the wrong thing and it works out. he obviously knows a hell of lot more than I do. i sit here like the aflack duck, wondering why the hell he does stuff.