Hint, hint

JTC2784

Guest hotsoxchick1
Please tell me your joking...

its got to be a joke......can you imagine the clubhouse atmosphere if he were in charge.....omg lmao........beer bashes, wild women, and loud music.........may as well turn the darn place into a night club......... :D :lol:

its got to be a joke......can you imagine the clubhouse atmosphere if he were in charge.....omg lmao........beer bashes, wild women, and loud music.........may as well turn the darn place into a night club......... :D  :lol:

I read the piece... nowhere did I get the idea that BJ would be our next manager. Based on the premise of the column, you could say that Backman coujld fit into the mod he described, however.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I read the piece... nowhere did I get the idea that BJ would be our next manager.  Based on the premise of the column, you could say that Backman coujld fit into the mod he described, however.

it was just the idea...........and its a joke anyhow right?? at least i thought it was....... :D

That article is exactly right. McDowell is nowhere near managing but that style of managing is what he is talking about. Know your players and what they can and can not do and go with it. I have never seen Backman manager but I have seen him play and loved those late 80's Mets. This is the attitude and style we need. Manuel shoudl know that Thomas hits better when he plays the field and we make up for the loss in defense with a fierce bat but nope we keep the inept stylings of Paul Konerko.

its got to be a joke......can you imagine the clubhouse atmosphere if he were in charge.....omg lmao........beer bashes, wild women, and loud music.........may as well turn the darn place into a night club......... :D  :lol:

It's gotta be better that the morgue we have now, Michelle.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Manuel shoudl know that Thomas hits better when he plays the field and we make up for the loss in defense with a fierce bat but nope we keep the inept stylings of Paul Konerko.

oh give me a f***in break.. you dont think that jm knows that frank hits better when he plays in the field... come on now... even he isnt that stupid........manuel knows his players just fine.........and in the past how he used them was not totaly up to him........just keep that in mind when you critisize......

adam, there is no way in hell i would want bj here as a manager.... he couldnt handle things here any better than whats going on now......i have total confidence in that........ :D