Dougly Returns

SoxAce

QUOTE(MinnySoxFan @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 11:06 PM)
Bluto : Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Otter : Germans?

Boon : Forget it, he's rolling.

Bluto : And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...

[thinks hard]

Bluto : the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

[runs out, alone; then returns]

Seriously...I saw THIS BOARD literally put Pods on their back and put him on the All Star team. I mean literally. Scott Podsednik was in the All-Star game because of us. And now we're going to sit around and talk about how other players are more deserving? Hell, I'm actually a Twins fan also and I know that Liriano definately deserves to be in the All Star Game, but f*** me if I'm just going to sit here and vote for him as opposed to A.J..

You think Pods was the most deserving player to make the All-Star game last year? Probably not. But that didn't seem to be a problem for us. But now all of a sudden we have standards?

Seriously if there is any player on our team who deserves to have US all show him all of our support - who is it...I would have a problem saying anyone other then A.J.

I don't know about the rest of you, but let's try and get another...Soxtalk..put 'em on the booaarrdd!!! YES!!!

Alot of us have missed you Doug (aim chatters, the "original" game chat people, late night crew etc..)

I missed looking at the stud you are though... copyofminnysoxfan2hv.png :wub: :wub: Hubba, hubba...

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 11:45 PM)
Alot of us have missed you Doug (aim chatters, the "original" game chat people, late night crew etc..)

I missed looking at the stud you are though... copyofminnysoxfan2hv.png :wub: :wub: Hubba, hubba...

MinnySoxFan is not Dougly.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 11:48 PM)
MinnySoxFan is not Dougly.

:o what a false advertised name then. There is only one, Minny and that's dougly. Damn that's f***ed up. That's what I get for missing 1.5 years from soxtalk.

Dougly, noticed it's only one more month until your birthday.

You going to whore it again for attention? You know, sort of like this thread is accomplishing.

BTW, I sent your picture to a few girls I know and it moistened panties. True story.

Edited by Flash Tizzle