Starting a New Mojo--Sox @ Tigers

Heads22

QUOTE(rudylaw @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 04:39 PM)
He is crushing the ball lately. I really hope Kenny is not trying to find us a new center fielder.

Kenny is hopefully not that stupid.

By the way, aren't we overdue for someone else starting up a "trade for Rowand!" thread? It's been like 3 days without a new one.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 06:43 PM)
Kenny is hopefully not that stupid.

By the way, aren't we overdue for someone else starting up a "trade for Rowand!" thread? It's been like 3 days without a new one.

There are still morons calling into the postgame show and to the radio shows asking for Brian to get traded because they finally read the paper and realize that Brian has a 200 average. They forget the little tidbit that he is one of our hottest hitters over the last month or so.

But then again I bet some of these guys were calling into the same radio shows about Dusty Baker and someone named Bartman a few years back.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 06:48 PM)
There are still morons calling into the postgame show and to the radio shows asking for Brian to get traded because they finally read the paper and realize that Brian has a 200 average. They forget the little tidbit that he is one of our hottest hitters over the last month or so.

But then again I bet some of these guys were calling into the same radio shows about Dusty Baker and someone named Bartman a few years back.

They need to be calling in about Mr. Inconsistent A.K.A the Tazmainian Devil. He needs to go. Sure, he's awesome when he's hot, but he isn't hot for long, and he sometimes lets his play at the plate affect his play in the field (unlike Brian for example).

Edited by TitoMB345

hitting the ball well today

an aside..... the Comcast detroit announcers are so boring.... I dunno how they can hate on DJ and Hawk... its like listening to the FOX C team. I guess they are good because they are pretty impartial but they real like they would rather be elswhere....

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Jul 18, 2006 -> 04:50 PM)
I guess, but he still does have a lot of errors.

Are Y'all Talking about Crede? Cause ESPN says he has only 8 errors. The only 3b in baseball with 14 errors is Aaron Boone.

Edited by Balta1701