White Sox Vs. Rangers

MHizzle85

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Jul 21, 2006 -> 09:48 PM)
I feel bad, because I understand there are people that live thousands of miles away and cant make it the Cell, however tomorrow will be my 26th game of the season, and its the 1st of 06 that I really do NOT want to attend.

You and me both. At least I'll be at Pac Bell on Sunday. That should be fun.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Jul 21, 2006 -> 10:48 PM)
I feel bad, because I understand there are people that live thousands of miles away and cant make it the Cell, however tomorrow will be my 26th game of the season, and its the 1st of 06 that I really do NOT want to attend.

I have been to 0 games at the Cell, and 3 all year (all in Pittsburgh). Enjoy it while you can, even if the team isn't at it's best.

I'm hoping this team is on when I see them in Baltimore next week, or I'll be angered.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Jul 22, 2006 -> 02:48 AM)

I have a feeling that if it gets ugly, we'll hear a lot of booing tomorrow.

Sometimes I wonder about our scouting reports. From everyone I've talked to about Young, you want to avoid throwing him 2 strike offspeed pitches. Of course, we threw IRod numbers 2 strike offspeed pitches, and he really hurt us.

Where are all of the apologists who assume that everything is going to be just fine, regardless of how badly the Sox are playing? If this is how they respond to adversity, I don't see them overcoming a 6.5 game deficit in 2+ months.

Hawk and DJ were talking about how you couldn't tell they were in a slump by the way the players were acting in the clubhouse and how it was a good thing. I don't buy that though; I think somebody on that team should get up and realize being down 6.5 games after the all-star break is something to worry about.