BARTOLO IS GOD!

Cali

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
Do you guys realize how fukcing hilarious this game would have been to a Twins fan? :finger

are you thinking of converting??????? :lol:

of course hes got nothing to say.. hes Clu less.............. :lol:

Buy a dog.........name him Clue.......then maybe you'll have one Clujer, you f***ing idiot. It's a good thing we have "bad Sox fans" like HSC or there wouldn't even be a Chicago Whitesox for you to cheer for you dumb bastard.

I think he's getting at the fact that Bonds only struck out like 40 or 50 times last year, and he might take home the golden sombrero tonight.

I learned a long time ago, based on situations like this, never brag on a player being god until the game is over - it is a 9 inning game - I felt the game was jinxed when I saw the thread - bad karma, like talking about a no hitter in the 6th -

HSC is a true fan and anyone who says otherwise is uninformed or saying that to be a jerk.

the downside of 3 Ks of Bonds is that you know he's not going to take that easily - as long as he has another at bat coming, he's more dangerous than ever, the wounded bear thing -

HSC made some legitimate "you celebrated too early" comments and in the frustration of the game people attack her - class shows and lack of class shows. There are times the best solution is to just not post rather than take out frustrations via attacks on one another.

HSC and my beloved RDW, you rock! :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

- class shows and lack of class shows.  There aretimes the best solution is to just not post rather than take out frustrations via attacks on one another.

HSC and my beloved RDW, you rock!  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

Can't say as I often fit into the classy department, but this thread was too too much for me to ignore.

- class shows and lack of class shows.  There aretimes the best solution is to just not post rather than take out frustrations via attacks on one another.

Can't say as I often fit into the classy department, but this thread was too too much for me to ignore.

mathew you are class and you rock :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

mathew you are class and you rock :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

There's the love :headbang :D Thanks a bunch.

I sent you a pm, totally unrelated.

HSC, you hang in there Hon. Clu seems to be the type to spread venom whenever he has the chance. He's attempted it with me before, but this fish wasn't biting. As you can see, you have some people in here that think very highly of you and jumped right to your aid. And from what I've seen, anyone that wants to tangle with you should just take their best shot and .... :bringit But, they better bring their big guns. :P

After seeing Bartolo Castillo, er, I mean Colon tonight, I think that if he was a god, all you would have to do is sacrifice a few racks of lamb or 10 cheeseburgers , and he would give you whatever you wanted!

Boy is he one fat dude.

But as long as he wins games, I could care less if he was 1/4 of a ton.

Man lots of personal attacks in this thread

And I started the thread, boy did it get off topic. Whatever, I stand by my statement, those first three AB's he was God for K'in Bonds. But I don't believe in the whole Karma aspect of the thread. Me saying that didn't cause the Sox to lose. What happened happened. I start a thread like this again if I had the chance.

And I don't get this whole "Better Sox Fan" s***, I don't beleive someone's a better fan than anybody else, what does that mean? It's like saying "I'm a better breather than you"everyone enjoy's watching the team, what's the problem? Nobody is forcing you at gunpoint to watch the team, If you don't like the team don't watch the team, it's as simple as that. Let it be, To each Sox fan his/or her own.

If you would please, define a "real sox fan" for me.  :bringit  Is it someone that sings their praises no matter how badly they are playing? :puke  Someone with his lips so firmly attached to each and every players nuts he can't see that they really do SUCK this year???????  Guess that would be YOU.

That actually sounds like the textbook definition of a "North Side Bleacher Bum"

:D

Bartolo got Bonds 3 times, and made him look pretty bad on the third K, but Bonds got Bart just like he got Garland and Buerhle.

Sometimes you just gotta tip the cap to him and move on.....