UC76

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jimbo @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 10:54 AM)
There the Admiral....the admiral club and go to the admiral

Ick. That place is nastee...

Scores on North Ave is OK, but pricey. Diamonds has cute chicks (better than Scores, imo) but again costs too much. They all cost too much actually. Go pick up a good DVD and a 12 pack. ;)

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 11:15 AM)

Scores on North Ave is OK, but pricey. Diamonds has cute chicks (better than Scores, imo) but again costs too much. They all cost too much actually. Go pick up a good DVD and a 12 pack. ;)

Yeah strip clubs are a ripoff for what you get at them, a good DVD and a 12 pack is a better suggestion.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 11:15 AM)

Agreed. Chicago's laws make the clubs around here suck, epsecially in the city limits like VIP's etc. Skybox is ok, Diamonds has some decent suburbanite chicks. Polekatz has improved, but all of them pretty much arent great.

The only one I have been to around here is Club O. It was ok, but the ones in Vegas were better. The one thing that kept sticking in my head, though was that before it was a strip club, it had onced housed a laser tag place. There are two 'towers' that were in there, which are still in the strip club! I keptexpecting to see someone jump out from behind it with a lasertag gun.

Which one is Skybox? I have been only been to two strip clubs here. They both were on the FAR south side. I think 130 and Halsted or something like that. Club O and Skybox sound really familiar.

Edited by THEWOOD

QUOTE(Jake @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 05:46 PM)
Why does the most knowledgeable person here seem to be Steff? :lol:

Pfftt... I'm far, faaaarrrr from the most knowledgeable around here. But I do tend to know something about most things seedy. :lol:

I hate them all.

I can go out with my wife if I want to spend a fortune to go home frustrated.

The Admiral is especially seedy. I think the Admiral can be better if you know who to talk to there. I think they have MANY back rooms and hidden areas where you can get into if you know certain people or if you are willing to spend.

QUOTE(retro1983hat @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 10:09 AM)
The Admiral is especially seedy. I think the Admiral can be better if you know who to talk to there. I think they have MANY back rooms and hidden areas where you can get into if you know certain people or if you are willing to spend.

FYI, to anyone that wants to go there and pay... they have camera's all over the place so whatever you do, or have done to you, is being filmed. And since you have to know someone to get that "treatment" you can bet that information is being saved to haunt you at a later date.

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 10:15 AM)
FYI, to anyone that wants to go there and pay... they have camera's all over the place so whatever you do, or have done to you, is being filmed. And since you have to know someone to get that "treatment" you can bet that information is being saved to haunt you at a later date.

I suppose this is true. Besides, the fact that the Admiral doesn't serve alcohol (and the $20 cover) means you won't be there for long. I was there for a bachelor party once and after about an hour, we were just a bunch of sober perverts vs. drunk obnoxious perverts. Wasn't as much fun sober.

Some friends and i used to hit Jimmy's in Chicago heights every once in a while. They didn't charge a cover and the girls were ok. Alcohol prices seemed pretty reasonable all things considered. i haven't been there in a while though....although i do remember 'private' dances costing about $10 a song. i've seen it around $20 at a few other places.

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 05:32 AM)
Pfftt... I'm far, faaaarrrr from the most knowledgeable around here. But I do tend to know something about most things seedy. :lol:

You know I'm the last to ask, considering we had a road trip where we were staying right next to the strip club district and didn't realize it until the last night :lol:

All I can vouge for is the Rhino in Vegas.