No Trades?

Xero

I wouldn't be shocked if we picked up a reliever and moved Bmac to AAA or immediately into the rotation with one of our starters getting a rest (whether its Freddy or Buehlre).

However, unless we were getting Schdmit or Oswalt none of these deals really made sense because we would only go as far as our pitching staff.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 03:30 PM)
I wouldn't be shocked if we picked up a reliever and moved Bmac to AAA or immediately into the rotation with one of our starters getting a rest (whether its Freddy or Buehlre).

However, unless we were getting Schdmit or Oswalt none of these deals really made sense because we would only go as far as our pitching staff.

Agreed, there was no reason to overpay for offense (no other team did it either), and nobody wants our pitchers. So there's really nothing out there that made sense.

most of you people sound like yankee and red sox fans, guess a 100million payroll will do that to ya, We got a good team with some bad pitchers(whom have solid track records throughout their career, maybe except vaz) and a crappy LF'der. We won last year and it was magical. This year for the last few weeks has sucked, but you gotta be realistic and hope for a turnaround, if this continues, guess what? We'll be good next year and try again.

Good lord this team is not the red sox, stop b****ing like their fans, thank you to all the credible, sensible posters on here whom like me prolly don't even like reading or posting lately b/c of all the frankensteiners and his ilk who make every day seem like the world is lifeless and everybody sucks.

If this team loses it loses, o f'in well, we won last year and this team has some great guys to root for. And the negetive girly boys flame away cus i'm not gonna give a spiff about your b****ing anyway. I'll laugh.

go white sox, and as a guy whom loves the red sox(whom most of you sound like) take his advice "5 year grace period"

this isn't really a post about this particular topic, its just a random, how everybody posts lately about everything post, for people who say "what"

Edited by iguchi=dank

QUOTE(iguchi=dank @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 08:48 PM)
most of you people sound like yankee and red sox fans, guess a 100million payroll will do that to ya, We got a good team with some bad pitchers(whom have solid track records throughout their career, maybe except vaz) and a crappy LF'der. We won last year and it was magical. This year for the last few weeks has sucked, but you gotta be realistic and hope for a turnaround, if this continues, guess what? We'll be good next year and try again.

Good lord this team is not the red sox, stop b****ing like their fans, thank you to all the credible, sensible posters on here whom like me prolly don't even like reading or posting lately b/c of all the frankensteiners and his ilk who make every day seem like the world is lifeless and everybody sucks.

If this team loses it loses, o f'in well, we won last year and this team has some great guys to root for. And the negetive girly boys flame away cus i'm not gonna give a spiff about your b****ing anyway. I'll laugh.

go white sox, and as a guy whom loves the red sox(whom most of you sound like) take his advice "5 year grace period"

What?

QUOTE(iguchi=dank @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 03:48 PM)

5 year grace period!? :lolhitting

QUOTE(iguchi=dank @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 03:48 PM)

First of all, there's a bunch of bad grammar in there.

Second, calling people girly boys is a personal attack. That usually constitutes a suspension.

QUOTE(southsideirish @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 08:53 PM)
He basically called you out along with everyone else with your way of thinking.

I liked it better when you did it. :)

Atleast I got what you were saying.

A 5 year grace period? I just...I don't even know.

Edited by Buehrle>Wood

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
First of all, there's a bunch of bad grammar in there.

Second, calling people girly boys is a personal attack. That usually constitutes a suspension.

I didn't see a specific name in there to qualify it as a personal attack. Nor did I see him quote anyone directly. I am not very clear on the rules however.

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I liked it better when you did it. :)

A 5 year grace period? I just...I don't even know.

How sweet. Thank you.

QUOTE(southsideirish @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 03:53 PM)
He basically called you out along with everyone else with your way of thinking.

see its really not hard to see what that post is all about, and if it deserves a suspension milky than it happens, not gonna bust my nut caring about that. As far as I'm concerned it might warrant one and I might get it but I'm just posting what alot of people prolly think. thats all

QUOTE(southsideirish @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 03:56 PM)
I didn't see a specific name in there to qualify it as a personal attack. Nor did I see him quote anyone directly. I am not very clear on the rules however.

How sweet. Thank you.

I think it's a personal attack either way.

If I go into a thread and say, "Everyone who thinks this is a ***," it's still calling people a name.