Game Thread 8/8/06 Sox-Yanks

Jake

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Aug 9, 2006 -> 12:09 AM)
Lol, Ozzie is never going to learn. I think we have a better chance of signing Albert Pujols and Derrek Lee before he learns that Mack is TERRIBLE in CF and Pods is TERRIBLE in LF.

Right now, we have the worst defensive outfield in the history of everything with Mack, Pods, and Dye.

$50 says Damon scores.

Overexaggeration saying history. It's bar none the worst defensive outfield in the majors though.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 8, 2006 -> 07:10 PM)
Overexaggeration saying history. It's bar none the worst defensive outfield in the majors though.

Yes, it was overexaggeration (even though no such word exists), and yes, it is the worst in the majors.

I was so right! :) :notworthy

Ozzie, set a precedent, call for a defensive replacement in the top of the 1st inning!!!

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Aug 8, 2006 -> 07:12 PM)
Pods could have had him at home. Why didn't he throw it?

Ha, what makes you believe that? Damon could be running backwards and Pods still couldnt get him

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Aug 8, 2006 -> 05:12 PM)
Pods could have had him at home. Why didn't he throw it?

Pods couldn't throw out a dead dog. And its a joke that mack continues to start in CF more than once a week. Oh well...we can all enjoy a lack of the post-season or post-season success, that much I guarantee (unless we have a complete turn around of the rotation).

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Aug 9, 2006 -> 12:13 AM)
Seriously, F*** Rob Mackowiak and Ozzie Guillen. I'd rather have Timo in CF. Jesus Christ.

It seriously is amazing. When is someone going to tell Ozzie that you can't keep putting a corner outfielder in CF?

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Aug 8, 2006 -> 07:14 PM)
Terrible call. Not only do we have to fight with Mackowiak in center, but a small zone.

2 SB, 1 run(so far) i erra', and now one walk

What a great start

Edited by kyyle23