Jake

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 8, 2006 -> 07:53 PM)
Can we please pull Garcia? He's throwing junk down the plate every pitch. The guy is done with...send him to the DL, and the trade his ass in the offseason.

No, Ozzie's niece would never talk to him again.

Good to have a manager with family ties to the team.

Freddy "Make You Barf" Garcia sucks.

Come on Freddy, show up your team. YELL AT AJ FOR MAKING A BAD CALL! DO IT!

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Aug 8, 2006 -> 07:49 PM)
Because Ozzie has no f***ing clue what he is doing.

Anyone ever see the Dusty Dice?

dusty_dice.jpg

Who wants to photoshop that with Ozzie's name, Sox colors, and Sox players names? Instead of positions, it could have "bunt," "steal" etc. etc.

I'll do it if no one else wants too.

Ok, Mr. Omnscient, please tell us your sage advice because Wang has been arguably the Yankees' best pitcher and is bound to settle down. I mean there's no sense in running because no one has even stolen a base off of Jorge Posada. Hell, everyone knows Ozzie personally sent Cintron there.

Will you shut the hell up? If you want to have a cynical wankathon where you hope for the Sox to lose so you can tell us how big your cock is, please go somewhere else. Cynicism is one thing, but it's another for some idiot possibly still in High School to parade around like he's the pinnacle of baseball logic.

This is a joke.

Our hitters, outside of Podsednik's dumb (butt) and Mackowiak, have done a pretty good job of battling against arguably the best starter since the ASB, and Freddy is giving this team absolutely NOTHING.

Get BMac warming, NOW.

QUOTE(SoxHawk1980 @ Aug 8, 2006 -> 05:55 PM)
It will be interesting to see how far Ozzie lets Garcia go when he's giving up runs in almost every inning and is routinely getting hit hard. I'm guessing 6.1 ip (leaves with bases loaded).

fyp

QUOTE(Cerbaho-WG @ Aug 8, 2006 -> 07:56 PM)
Ok, Mr. Omnscient, please tell us your sage advice because Wang has been arguably the Yankees' best pitcher and is bound to settle down. I mean there's no sense in running because no one has even stolen a base off of Jorge Posada. Hell, everyone knows Ozzie personally sent Cintron there.

Will you shut the hell up? If you want to have a cynical wankathon where you hope for the Sox to lose so you can tell us how big your cock is, please go somewhere else. Cynicism is one thing, but it's another for some idiot possibly still in High School to parade around like he's the pinnacle of baseball logic.

Ha, someone said it. LOL

QUOTE(Cerbaho-WG @ Aug 8, 2006 -> 07:56 PM)

I'm a lot more game smart than Ozzie, obviously.

Sorry folks but the Chisox and this pitching staff are done. The Yankees will put up at least 10 runs tonight, and probably sweep the series.

I don't know what has happened to this team but they have nothing left in the tank. They could very well finish 20 games back at the rate the Tigers are winning and as badly as they are pitching. It really sucks feeling this way and even more watching this team just go down the drain.