Official Game Thread 8/16 - KC vs Sox 7:05

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 16, 2006 -> 08:59 PM)
We have been near the top of scoring runs, homers and stuff like that before. Our offense from 2001 through 2004 was statistically a great team.

Since the asb our team has been trying to hit the dong a bit too much. How many times over the last few weeks have we had a no hitter going into the 4th or 5th inning. How many times have we only had a few hits going into the 5th inning.

Yes. We had that two week offensive funk after the break. They came out of it at the start of that last series with the O's. Last night and tonight are the only games you can really complain about offensively since that time.

Talk about giving away a game even before it started. I think even the players said oh crap when they read the lineup card tonight. Then again, Jose normally isn't this pathetic :crying

And someone tell me why 24 yr old Brian Anderson needed a break tonight?!?

How much evidence does Ozzie need to figure out that Mackowiak is not a CF.

Timo was not a 1st baseman nor was he a DH.

Pablo is not a 3rd baseman.

Nice game here boys. Nothing like a 9 to nothing shallacking by one of the dogs of baseball.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Aug 16, 2006 -> 09:12 PM)
Funny thing is our 8 and 9 hitters have been on fire for a while now. I have no idea why they weren't playing tonight.

Ozzie needs to keep his bench in game shape for the Venezuelian winter league.