White Sox vs Twins 1:10 pm CSN

WSoxMatt

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Aug 20, 2006 -> 01:54 PM)
It's not a bad call by Oz at all.(Im sure Fathom will say it is, whats new)

However, Cotts is just not helping his cause AT ALL. It is going to start getting hard to find spots for Oz to use him in if this keeps up.

With our starting pitching this year...there are PLENTY of garbage innings Ozzie can throw Cotts into.

If Logan shows any more promise at AAA and when he gets called up in Sept, I also wouldn't complain about dealing Cotts.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Aug 20, 2006 -> 08:54 PM)
It's not a bad call by Oz at all.(Im sure Fathom will say it is, whats new)

However, Cotts is just not helping his cause AT ALL. It is going to start getting hard to find spots for Oz to use him in if this keeps up.

Why do I get bashed for saying that Cotts shouldn't be in a game that is still possibly winnable? Riske hasn't pitched much all weekend....why not use him?

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 20, 2006 -> 01:56 PM)
Why do I get bashed for saying that Cotts shouldn't be in a game that is still possibly winnable? Riske hasn't pitched much all weekend....why not use him?

You and I have very different definitions of "Possibly winnable". Not with Nathan sitting there.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Aug 20, 2006 -> 08:57 PM)
You and I have very different definitions of "Possibly winnable". Not with Nathan sitting there.

A 2 run game is a bloop and a blast away from being tied though. If that game is out of reach, then this team might as well forfeit the rest of their games.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Aug 20, 2006 -> 08:58 PM)
Because it is all you do anymore. You dont hold any players accountable anymore, its all on Ozzie.

Yeah...I don't criticize Vazquez or Garcia or PK (today) or Pods or the pitch calling by AJP. GMAB.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 20, 2006 -> 01:58 PM)
A 2 run game is a bloop and a blast away from being tied though. If that game is out of reach, then this team might as well forfeit the rest of their games.

We don't have to get that bloop/blast against Nathan in every game.