Sox @ Detroit

Heads22

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Aug 23, 2006 -> 01:16 AM)
Wow -- how far has Scott Podsednik fallen? Ozzie chooses Gload over him in a PH situation against a righty.

I wish Gload would get a chance to win the starting LF spot. He sucks in the OF...but so does Pods. It's amazing how many infield hits Gload seems to get. He has more this year than Pods does in probably 20 pct of the ABs.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 23, 2006 -> 01:17 AM)
I wish Gload would get a chance to win the starting LF spot. He sucks in the OF...but so does Pods. It's amazing how many infield hits Gload seems to get. He has more this year than Pods does in probably 20 pct of the ABs.

I didn't see the AB. How did Gload get on?

Boy, would I love Thome to lay a bunt down the third base line. It'd be pretty much a guarantee to be a hit, and it would probably excite the team a little bit. Bring a little life to a dead ballclub.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 22, 2006 -> 08:17 PM)

Dude, you can't play Gload!! Gotta keep Pods in there, he's the fast leadoff dude that steals bases man!!

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 22, 2006 -> 08:17 PM)

Its amazing how well Gload hits considering he only gets about 15 AB's a month. Tomorrow Ozzie should play some ridiculous lineup since our current lineup looks about as effective as team Soxtalk would right now.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Aug 23, 2006 -> 01:18 AM)

Boy, would I love Thome to lay a bunt down the third base line. It'd be pretty much a guarantee to be a hit, and it would probably excite the team a little bit. Bring a little life to a dead ballclub.

Gload just glided a changeup in between the hole of Inge/Guillen. Guillen tried to barehand it, but he had no play.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Aug 22, 2006 -> 09:18 PM)

That would lead to a PK douple play. I'd like Thome to get a hit.